Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
Ancestor Roleplay!
Group TagsOC
Offline 07-02-2020, 04:58 PM (This reply was last modified: 07-02-2020 05:24 PM by optimisticZodiac.)(Edited by optimisticZodiac.)
Reply: #1
Ancestor Roleplay!
Welcome to the ancestor roleplay.
This roleplay is in the same universe as the SBURB Roleplay, but waaaaaay back in time.
This will be an easier way to show lore of our characters ancestors.
You can only join this roleplay if you are apart of the SBURB roleplay.
I will warn you now since this is an ancestor roleplay, I will be allowing some gore.
Also in this roleplay, the ancestors can have actual names, this of course is optional your characters can always go by their titles.
This roleplay has the same rules as the SBURB roleplay,

1. don’t be a bully or jerk unless it’s for plot and the owners of the OC’s consent to the bullying for plot.
2. No smut, take that somewhere else but relationships are allowed
3. No god modding
4. Have fun!

Some characters may act differently then how they are written in legend for example, The albatross is actually a super shy guy (he just writes himself as if he’s an anime protagonist)
There will also be lore that’s never mentioned in legends, I also recommend either giving a picture or description of what your character looks like.

Current ancestors,
The Albatross
The alchemist
The Acute
The Artisan
The Migrant
The Savvy

A young fuchsia blood sits down at a desk in his room “Dear Diary, this is very strange, writing a book all about yourself.
My name is Jyestha Vermar, I’m 9 sweeps old and I am the emperor of alterna.
he sighs, what else is there to write? That’s just his whole life in a sentence, he’s always just known as the emperor, never as Jyestha.
He gets up and leaves his respiteblock, he has nothing to do all day so might as well visit “The Artisan” as they call her now, her name is Lillee! Why do we need titles!
He walks down the long halls, so empty...

彡゚◉ω◉ )つー☆* ~the muse of space wishes you to have a wonderful day!
-OZ
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 07-02-2020, 05:26 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Ancestor Roleplay!
A young aspiring alchemist dashes through the hallways of a protracted corridor. His long light brown sleeves and green tinted suit is quite dirty after what happened, an experimental failure yet again.

1t wasnt ready yet! 0H why d1d 1 have t0 1ns1st 0n 1t s0 much.

His calculations were... Wrong they were very very wrong. He needed to get some aquatic clear blood to eaze the flames, but in his marathon running momentum, he accidentally bumps into someone.

[Image: 2ZZXUqB]
Check out my fanadventures:
Control Algorithm
Optimistic Nihilism
[Image: 3776G7T]
Schnitzels
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 07-02-2020, 05:29 PM
Reply: #3
Jyestha tumbles over “hey watch where your going!” he says rubbing the side of his head.

-OZ
Offline 07-02-2020, 05:34 PM (This reply was last modified: 07-02-2020 05:34 PM by matheusBewondering.)(Edited by matheusBewondering.)
Reply: #4
Agghh! S0rry, master- let me help y0u there. 1m s0 s0rry my l0rd. The man bowed, feeling stupid.

Control Algorithm
Optimistic Nihilism
Schnitzels
Offline 07-02-2020, 05:38 PM
Reply: #5
n-no no i-it was my fault, I w-wasn’t looking and there’s n-no need t-to bow you only bumped into m-me. He says.
why are you so nervous talking to people? Stop stuttering!” He thinks.

-OZ
Offline 07-02-2020, 05:45 PM
Reply: #6
Well, my l0rd. Theres the alchemy r00m- 1ts set up a blaze. 1 better try and clean my mess up. Uhh d0nt w0rry though, 1ts just a l1ttle f1re. He thanks him and runs away.

Control Algorithm
Optimistic Nihilism
Schnitzels
Offline 07-02-2020, 05:54 PM
Reply: #7
why is the alchemy room on fire????? he says in a confused tone.
He shrugs it off and continues walking until he walks out of the palaces doors, Lillee likes to hang out in the garden and paint the flowers.
It may be obvious but I am flushed for Lillee, she can be a bit strict from time to time though, but otherwise she’s kind to the people who serve the kingdom.

-OZ
Offline 07-02-2020, 06:07 PM
Reply: #8
Up the palace towers of this Kingdom, a teal blooded troll watches down where the garden is located.
--|==> Oh wow, it's Master Vermar making his moves. Might as well watch him do it. <==|--

Control Algorithm
Optimistic Nihilism
Schnitzels
Offline 07-02-2020, 06:13 PM
Reply: #9
He has an idea, he lays down in front of the flowers she was painting “draw me like one of your French trolls he says trying to keep a straight face.
Lillee chuckles and facepalms “no, I don’t think I will

-OZ
Offline 07-02-2020, 06:26 PM
Reply: #10
--|==> Well he completely failed. <==|-- She didn't know what they we're saying, but from the looks of it, her master Vermar has committed lover's foolery.

---

Spash! From the other side of the hallway was heard. The vase once filled with water in it is now empty. There, 1ts a good th1ng 1 came here 0n t1me. Phew, and 1t alm0st blew up the wh0le r00m. Wh0 w0uld have thought? He nervously smiles to himself.

Control Algorithm
Optimistic Nihilism
Schnitzels

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)