Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Just another art dump
Offline 06-10-2020, 03:07 PM
Reply: #41
RE: Just another art dump
I was making a concept sketch of Cades ancestor “The Savvy” and I liked this design the most.
The story of the savvy at the moment is that she was a friend of the Albatross, or that’s what she thought.
Really the Albatross was only keeping her around to get information, he had suspicions that someone close to him was betraying him.
if anything went wrong with his plan, he would blame her for it.
The Savvy became very close friends with the artisan, and the artisan soon fell for the savvy.
One day the Artisan attempted to flirt with the savvy, unfortunately The albatross walked in on his happening and locked away the savvy.
Soon he took her chucklevoodoos and her life, all she wanted was a friend and this is what happened to her.

I keep forgetting to mention this but if you are in or just read my SBURB session, feel free to ask questions.
You can ask questions here or you can PM me.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

彡゚◉ω◉ )つー☆* ~the muse of space wishes you to have a wonderful day!
-OZ
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-15-2020, 03:25 PM (This reply was last modified: 06-15-2020 04:42 PM by optimisticZodiac.)(Edited by optimisticZodiac.)
Reply: #42
This is a scene that recently happened in the SBURB roleplay, Cade has been captured by our newest player (who keeps calling her cute?...)

But while we’re here I might as well tell you a few facts about the characters.

Cade: Cade is secretly super depressed, but always smiles to keep her friends happy. Because making people happy makes her happy.
And she’s also Bi-Curious, it’s where she was originally straight but is reconsidering her sexuality.

Premes: Premes hates being an Heir and a highblood, he can’t go anywhere without being recognized and harassed.
So he read everything about air ships, he wanted to escape alterna, so Dareka was telling the truth.
Even now, Premes doubts he’s a good leader.

Dareka: he wants to be just like his ancestor, he has always admired The Migrant and so when he met Teza he knew they had to be friends.
He secretly wants to be friends with more people and enjoys Katras’s long talks, he just acts like he’s bored to look cooler.

Teza: shes just vibing

(I do not own Lusami Rantis, she belongs to my good friend MB)

-OZ
Offline 06-24-2020, 11:23 AM
Reply: #43
Ok so I made new designs of my trolls ancestors, I’ll be making an actual ancestor roleplay soon.
The reason I’m making one is because, for one it’s gonna be fun, and it’ll help with the lore of the SBURB roleplay.
As you can tell, the albatross is not here, this is because I got tired and I’ll draw him later.
You’ll see here that we have the Artisan, The Migrant and the Savvy.

You’ll find there stories in earlier entries, if you have any questions just go ahead and ask.

-OZ
Offline 07-18-2020, 04:17 PM
Reply: #44
Just a few scenes from the Ancestor roleplay, the first one is Lillee hugging Jyesthsa, she may not return his feelings but she still cares about him and yes that’s The migrant looking at them from the shadows.
He’s toooootally not jealous, he definitely didn’t want a hug.

The second one is Jyesthsa hiding behind the original emperor, Jyesthsa has always been a shy boy.

-OZ
Offline 07-19-2020, 03:41 PM
Reply: #45
I got bored and I drew and colored a bunch of pictures of a few of my OC’s, including a new one I will be adding to the SBURB roleplay.

This is Cade in her Godtier, the wings she has are not her actual wings, Her actual wings are the ones on the top of the page.
I’ll be posting more pictures later but this is the one I’m finished with.
As usual if you have any questions just go ahead and ask.

-OZ
Offline 07-19-2020, 06:53 PM
Reply: #46
Just a drawing of Teza in her Godtier, Maid of Space.
I will admit, I don’t think I did so well on the coloring on teza’s outfit and her hair, mostly because I couldn’t find my black colored pencil and had to resort to the 1 inch black colored pencil at the very bottom of my art supplies XD
Otherwise I think it’s pretty good.

-OZ
Offline 07-20-2020, 03:53 PM (This reply was last modified: 07-20-2020 04:22 PM by optimisticZodiac.)(Edited by optimisticZodiac.)
Reply: #47
This is alqizam Amblypygi, he is possibly a new character I will be adding to the SBURB roleplay.
Bold of our players to assume someone didn’t get to the ship before them, not to mention one with a terrifying lusus...
Alqizam is the descendent of a certain cerulean we keep bumping into at the whispering dragon, we’ll talk about him later.
I won’t say much about Alqizam for plot purposes, but he is every stealthy and deceiving, he could be acting nice to get what he wants or he could just be genuinely nice, nobody knows which one a lot of the time.
I will warn you if you have a phobia of spiders or scorpions, I don’t recommend looking up his last name, that is his lusus.

Also for SBURB news, since we’ve taken a break I have come up with some more plot and a possible design for our main antagonist Kyle.
Sure The Albatross is a good antagonist at the moment but Kyle taught him everything he knows, we’ll see him soon in the ancestor roleplay....
You might want to question what archives Jyesthsa was looking through....

-OZ
Offline 07-24-2020, 03:44 PM
Reply: #48
Today I felt like making some costumes for my characters based of there lusii, This is Cade Merkry with a costume based off her Peacock lusus.
The jewelry is there to represent how royal the Peacock has been for millennia, it was the patron animal to the queen of the Greek gods, Hera.

-OZ
Offline 07-28-2020, 10:01 AM (This reply was last modified: 07-28-2020 10:03 AM by optimisticZodiac.)(Edited by optimisticZodiac.)
Reply: #49
While making the costume designs these were the only things coming to my think pan.
I don’t think I should say anything about this...

-OZ

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)