Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
how two roleplay as 2ollux
Offline 01-28-2020, 04:37 PM
Reply: #1
Heart how two roleplay as 2ollux
Hey guys, it's me, AT. You may know me from Homestuck Delta, if not, I look in Fan Adventures. Anyway, I role-play with Jade Harley, Jake English (sometimes), Meulin Leijon, and more importantly, Sollux Captor. Here, I'm going to show you how to role-play as Sollux. Now, let's get started!

Typing Quirk
Personality

I'll edit this soon, if you add to my thing. Thanks!

[Image: giphy.gif]

ALSO SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE
ALSO IM GAY
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 01-29-2020, 11:21 AM
Reply: #2
RE: how two roleplay as 2ollux
"Act Bipolar" seems to be the only thing here thus far. If you're gonna post an RP guide you may wanna put some more time into developing the information, like other guides on here, rather than just ultimately list off the quirk details and then make some really questionable comparison of 'broken' and Bipolar disorder

[Image: 9bb7pc.gif]

Do the evolution
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 01-29-2020, 07:07 PM
Reply: #3
(01-29-2020 11:21 AM)AncientE%cursion Wrote:  "Act Bipolar" seems to be the only thing here thus far. If you're gonna post an RP guide you may wanna put some more time into developing the information, like other guides on here, rather than just ultimately list off the quirk details and then make some really questionable comparison of 'broken' and Bipolar disorder

Okay! sorry 'bout that. I'll edit this soon, thanks for that!

(Pls don't hurt me I'm new to making how to rp as someone. Sorry! Sad)

[Image: giphy.gif]

ALSO SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE
ALSO IM GAY
Offline 02-09-2020, 02:32 PM
Reply: #4
Don't worry we won't do that, but we will, but of course we won't but we will, but we won't, but we will, but we won't, but you know... It's just kinda bipolar-ish, if you get what I'm saying. Still great that you're learning and keeping this god forsaken place alive.

[Image: 9627d7d9d6d06f02ef6c410e9d0d8046.gif]

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)