Post Reply 
 
Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MedievalStuck
Group TagsCanon AU
Offline 02-07-2020, 07:29 PM
Reply: #31
RE: MedievalStuck
The Bartender grabs hold of the lady- FEFERI PEIXES, and brings her into a room.

listen 'ere miss ff, i need to tell you this. i am a double agent for derse, and I currently work for prospit. I work with me bro, MITUNA CAPTOR, and 'es somewhere in prospit. ed's knight, DAVE STRIDER, and his brother. i do not remember his name but 'es some sort of PRINCE.

[Image: giphy.gif]

ALSO SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE
ALSO IM GAY
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-08-2020, 03:32 AM
Reply: #32
RE: MedievalStuck
Feferi looks a little on edge “If your an agent of prospit and derse, does t)(at mean I can trust you?...” she attempts to grab her trident but remembers she left it in the other room.

彡゚◉ω◉ )つー☆* ~the muse of space wishes you to have a wonderful day!
-OZ
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-09-2020, 01:39 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-09-2020 01:54 AM by AmminusAttested.)(Edited by AmminusAttested.)
Reply: #33
RE: MedievalStuck
You are now, Barstuck.
[Image: other_room-tvvhzeia.png]

[Image: 9627d7d9d6d06f02ef6c410e9d0d8046.gif]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-09-2020, 02:31 AM
Reply: #34
RE: MedievalStuck
after about 10 minutes of searching for whoever/whatever their searching for they look as if there close to giving up.

彡゚◉ω◉ )つー☆* ~the muse of space wishes you to have a wonderful day!
-OZ
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-12-2020, 01:04 PM
Reply: #35
RE: MedievalStuck
“And please )(urry, I’m traveling to t)(e kingdom of prospit and if t)(ose agents recognize me t)(en we’ll all be culled...” Feferi says quickly and looking around the room as if looking for a way out.

彡゚◉ω◉ )つー☆* ~the muse of space wishes you to have a wonderful day!
-OZ
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-12-2020, 02:44 PM (This reply was last modified: 02-12-2020 06:07 PM by AmminusAttested.)(Edited by AmminusAttested.)
Reply: #36
RE: MedievalStuck
The agents give in, and so does the dersites leave the place, out of a shaken fear. From the distant sounds of lengthy echoing foots steps, the atmosphere turns into a dead room with nothing to listen to. The agents are far long gone now.

The Prince then looks for his acquaintances, he finds them fleetingly, in an undisrupted manner.

"Heard your conversation. And,"

"The most thing you have to worry about is getting grounded by the king himself. If he ever finds us, he'll probably just lock you up in a chamber like a princess in a long high tower somewhere on Derse. Probably stick in some huge ass bars for the proximity while he gets culled and I get my very own decapitation scene. It'll be an exquisite show for king Eridan I'm sure."

"Anyways. Everyone has already left the bar except that dead body and us. This is our chance to flee."

[Image: 9627d7d9d6d06f02ef6c410e9d0d8046.gif]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-12-2020, 08:43 PM
Reply: #37
RE: MedievalStuck
The man whispers to the... Prince of sorts.
the gal is sleepin', not dead.

[Image: giphy.gif]

ALSO SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE
ALSO IM GAY
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-13-2020, 12:41 AM
Reply: #38
RE: MedievalStuck
“But I can’t just sit around shrimply acting like a ‘princess’ w)(ile a war is about to start”
Feferi looks frustrated and takes a seat.

彡゚◉ω◉ )つー☆* ~the muse of space wishes you to have a wonderful day!
-OZ
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-15-2020, 12:51 PM
Reply: #39
RE: MedievalStuck
“-Ever since -Eridan became king )(e’s become someone I don’t even know anymore...”
Feferi gets up and grabs her trident.

彡゚◉ω◉ )つー☆* ~the muse of space wishes you to have a wonderful day!
-OZ
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-17-2020, 05:18 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-17-2020 05:19 AM by AmminusAttested.)(Edited by AmminusAttested.)
Reply: #40
RE: MedievalStuck
"Where you going?" Dirk said in a more curious tone.

[Image: 9627d7d9d6d06f02ef6c410e9d0d8046.gif]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Board jump:


User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)