Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
MedievalStuck
Group TagsCanon AU
Offline 01-07-2020, 12:49 PM (This reply was last modified: 02-13-2020 08:26 AM by optimisticZodiac.)(Edited by optimisticZodiac.)
Reply: #1
MedievalStuck
Hi so yeah this is for canon characters, if you want to play as a character you need to ask me and I’ll see if I that character is available.

Characters available so far,
Rose Lalonde
Roxy Lalonde

Dave strider
Dirk strider

Jade Harley
Jake English

Jane Crocker
John Egbert

Karkat Vantas
Kankri Vantas

Aradia Megido
Damara Megido

Tavros Nitram
Rufio Nitram

Sollux Captor
Mituna Captor

Nepeta Leijon (Sorry if I spelled it wrong)
Meulin Leijon

Kanaya Maryam
Porrim Maryam

Terezi pyrope
Latula pyrope

Vriska serket
Aranea serket

Equius Zahhak
Horuss Zahhak

Gamzee Makara
Kurloz Makara

Eridan Ampora
Cronus Ampora

Feferi peixes
Meenah peixes

You can also play as the ancestors if you want!

The signless

The handmaiden

The summoner

The psiioniic

The disciple

The dolorosa

Neophyte Redglare

The Marquise Spinneret Mindfang

E%ecutor Darkleer / The Expatri8

The grand high blood (GHB)

Orphaner Dualscar

Her Imperious Condescension / The Condesce

The hiveswap trolls are also allowed but I’m not gonna bother putting all their names.(Sorry! D:)

So yeah just say which character you want then I’ll scratch it off, you can also play as multiple characters, the max characters you can play as is 4.
If you don’t reply within 7 days your characters will be back available for everyone else.
You can pm me if you want your characters saved. :D
Have a nice day and please do consider sending this to a friend if you don’t want to do this! :D

The rules are simple,

No bullying

No smut or forced shipping (relationships are allowed and things like kissing are allowed as long as it’s either one of the characters you play as or the person playing the character gives consent)
you can also go make another memo for the romance stuff if your uncomfortable doing it in this memo

Not too much gore, I’ll allow a bit of gore but don’t go crazy with it please.

彡゚◉ω◉ )つー☆* ~the muse of space wishes you to have a wonderful day!
-OZ
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 01-08-2020, 01:55 PM (This reply was last modified: 01-09-2020 01:43 PM by optimisticZodiac.)(Edited by optimisticZodiac.)
Reply: #2
RE: MedievalStuck
Once there were two kingdoms, one of the name derse and the other of the name prospit.

Both lands were once at peace but the king of derse, King Eridan, wanted war against prospit.

In fear for the lives of her people the kings adviser, Feferi, ran away from derse to prospit to warn the king of prospit, King Gamzee.
But since she ran away King Eridan assumes that since his “perfect” Feferi would never betray him, he immediately thinks that she was kidnapped/abducted by prospitians.

he begins to build an army and soon he’ll release it onto prospit and they will not stand a chance.

In prospit a rebellion starts to brew against the king, they say that the King is being possessed by a puppet which is leading the kingdom to ruin, which is absolutely ridiculous like puppets can’t possess anyone.

We start a bar outside the kingdom of prospit and beyond the boarder of derse.

There are several people there, both young and old.

The door swings open and the freezing cold wind flies in, a cloaked figure walks inside, slamming the door behind them.

-OZ
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 01-10-2020, 11:01 AM
Reply: #3
Begin whenever you’d like! :D

-OZ
Offline 01-10-2020, 11:42 AM
Reply: #4
(( Ah, I'm sorry! I lost one of my drafts to a bad internet connection, so I'll type it in again; ))

A young maiden can be seen seated on one of the counters nearby the door. She has catlike features to her face, but her wide-rimmed fisherman's hat hides the rest of her short, curly black hair. Her expression seems to translate into a feeling of uneasiness, and it's true, she does not belong here.

She is a minor and stopped by only for a glass of warm milk. However, she seems very uncomfortable in a bar filled with older folk, and she slumps in her seat.

A low purr escapes the back of her throat as she wraps a worn-out coat around the short sleeves of her dress to protect herself from the cold. Visibly scared, she is trying not to catch the attention of this mysterious figure.

(*°ー°)ノ hello, im a nepeta roleplayer and mod fur homestuck deltnya
Offline 01-10-2020, 11:57 AM
Reply: #5
The cloaked figure passes the catlike girl, a slight scent of salt water and cherry blossom passes with the cloaked figure.
The stranger goes to the back of the bar at a small empty table and takes a seat.
(It’s ok TR! I also accidentally deleted what I was originally going to say :D)

-OZ
Offline 01-10-2020, 11:57 AM
Reply: #6
A bartender walks up to the young maiden. The bartender was a tall, half-blind man. He looked really kind first glance, yet something seemed... off about him. The bartender notices both the maiden and the mysterious figure enter. But the man only talks to the maiden. He spoke in a mild, Cockney accent with a small lisp, which sounded warm and welcoming.

'ello, missus. do ya know the chap in the cloak?

[Image: giphy.gif]

ALSO SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE
ALSO IM GAY
Offline 01-10-2020, 12:00 PM (This reply was last modified: 01-10-2020 12:12 PM by optimisticZodiac.)(Edited by optimisticZodiac.)
Reply: #7
The figure tugs their cloak more over there face when hearing the bartender mention them.
Gripping her trident close to their chest the figure slowly turns their head looking around at their surroundings, without saying a word.

-OZ
Offline 01-10-2020, 12:34 PM
Reply: #8
The bartender is in shock.

oi, get offa me! stop it!

[Image: giphy.gif]

ALSO SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE
ALSO IM GAY
Offline 01-10-2020, 12:37 PM (This reply was last modified: 01-10-2020 04:14 PM by optimisticZodiac.)(Edited by optimisticZodiac.)
Reply: #9
The cloaked figure turns to the bartender in surprised confusion.

-OZ
Offline 01-12-2020, 02:45 PM
Reply: #10
The wind starts to grow louder outside as a storm brews.
If you were to listen closely you would hear dead trees falling from the strong wind, it almost sounds like marching.

-OZ

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)