Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Blah.
Offline 12-27-2019, 04:46 AM
Reply: #1
Star Blah.
One thing that I value the most is practicality.
So, that's what I'm planning to create today in this memo.

That's just going to serve as an idea to use in an RPing server on discord.

1. Use a Dice bot that has a D20 (a dice with 20 facets). It will be necessary for users to not act like they're a GOD of flarping and killing. 1 means they didn't succeed in the action, 20 means they've succeeded;

2. Make a Character Sheet. This will inform if you allow people to damage your character (Blind them, cut their limbs off, etc) if you allow people to kill them, and most importantly: action bonuses (These are commonly known as STATS.)

2½. The stats are the ones used on FLARP (there's a Wikia page for that), or D&D (which is more basic). You roll 6d4 or 4d6 for each stat, and then take the number modifier in the following list. The modifier will be added to your ROLLS that use an specific STAT. Homebrew if numbers bigger than 20 are allowed.

And that's it. That's all of it. You can look which STATS are cannon in FLARP Here.

~ The Silencer.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-30-2019, 04:18 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Blah.
Funnily enough, on my HS Discord, I coded a python bot to handle dice rolls with modifiers. It also has the functionality for profile creation and user-based profile editing.

[Image: kdWS62f.gif]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)