Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
VR
Offline 10-02-2019, 06:12 PM
Reply: #1
VR
The first thing that comes to mind with the words “virtual reality” is games on PC or mobile, all kinds of movie theaters, starting from 3D and above, and other areas of entertainment. Indeed, VR content development is relevant primarily for games, since their creators can better immerse gamers in the game process and thereby improve the feelings of participants in battles, races, research and other processes on the screen.
But VR is in demand in many other areas. So, with the help of modern technologies, colorful presentations or applications are created that are of real benefit. For example, content for:
• therapy of phobias of patients;
• excursions to all corners of the globe (virtual tourism);
• generation of beautiful bird's-eye views;
• design and visualization of objects.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-06-2019, 02:25 PM
Reply: #2
RE: VR
Personally, I find the promise of VR very exciting, and I can't wait to see where it all goes! There's so much potential and really we're only just getting started with it, which I find to be pretty fuckin' cool!

Heart / Diamond hey hey it's your local fucking gay Spade / Heart

Feel free to PM me for RP at any point. I'm pretty much always open.
Quote this message in a reply
Away 10-08-2019, 10:04 AM
Reply: #3
RE: VR
Homestuck VR.

We NEED to reach out and give these kids spine shattering hugs that they so desperately need.

MARS: Antonio Mars Copernicus has perished upon the sacrificial alter of the Heir. His body now serves as my vessel. I am simply; Mars.
x1(list)
Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)