Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kindomstuck
Offline 09-26-2019, 07:20 AM
Reply: #1
Kindomstuck
I wanted to try something a little new! The world is a mix of trolls and humans, and instead of the US it's called Skaia. The condesce is the queen but shes cruel and evil to the people. John is 16 and he's her adopted son, and he's been sheltered his whole life. He has no idea what the outside world is like, or what the people are like. He doesn't know how cruel and evil is mother really is.

Maybe y/c is part of a resistance that tries to fight the queen and ends up taking John, but realizes he's clueless about what's going on and teaches him what's been going on in the world. Or maybe y/c works for the condesce and that's how they meet John. It's up to you what you want to do! You can even be the condesce who's trying to mold John into the perfect heir. (you can also multi muse, that would be cool, but I can't be more than one character sorry)

I'm fine with any homestuck characters, although the ones I ship with John are Karkat, Dave, Terezi, Vriska, and Roxy. I'd also think it would be cool if someone was the condesce. This rp can turn as dark as you want it, but I do ask that if you want to do smut later on ask first (since I've never rped smut before rip). It doesn't really matter how long your replies are.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-29-2019, 02:40 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Kindomstuck
Hey! I'd be open to trying this roleplay out! I would be open to being either Terezi or the Condesce, whichever you would prefer.

Heart / Diamond hey hey it's your local fucking gay Spade / Heart

Feel free to PM me for RP at any point. I'm pretty much always open.
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-11-2019, 02:49 AM
Reply: #3
(09-29-2019 02:40 AM)Karkatfish Wrote:  Hey! I'd be open to trying this roleplay out! I would be open to being either Terezi or the Condesce, whichever you would prefer.

I don't really have a preference, I'm fine with either one! (Both are great characters tbh ✓) I'm still trying to figure out PMs on here but would you be able to pm me for the RP? :?
Offline 10-11-2019, 10:51 AM
Reply: #4
(10-11-2019 02:49 AM)Janus3997 Wrote:  I don't really have a preference, I'm fine with either one! (Both are great characters tbh ✓) I'm still trying to figure out PMs on here but would you be able to pm me for the RP? :?

Sure thing!

Heart / Diamond hey hey it's your local fucking gay Spade / Heart

Feel free to PM me for RP at any point. I'm pretty much always open.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)