Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sburb Rp
Offline 07-24-2019, 03:59 AM (This reply was last modified: 07-24-2019 04:00 AM by Shizre Greeko.)(Edited by Shizre Greeko.)
Reply: #1
Brick Sburb Rp
Before I can start, that's a personal blog. All I'm going to write here is going to be used to my session with my friends. Feel free to use stuff from here, though.

==> General Rules.

First off, this role-playing system is going to be a text-based rp. That means that it can be played at Whatsapp, Messenger, Amino... And so on.
The basic rules of any text-based role-play are the communication ones. How we talk, how we act, and that's the first thing I'm going to be discussing.

1. Speech. All in-character texts must have the character's name and be in regular font.

E.g.:

2. Action. Actions must be made in sentences in the first person. They also must be made in bold text.

E.g.:

3. Pestering/trolling. Virtual texts in-character must be written with another font as well. Whatsapp has a really good font for that, unfortunately, I don't know whether there are in other sites. Just pick the font you feel more comfortable.

E.g.:

4. Whisper. Whispering is also something fairly used in role-playing, so it must have something to indicate that someone's whispering. I'll go with italic.

E.g.:

5. Off-topic. Try to avoid this one though. Just put two (2) slashes at the end.

E.g.:

==> End of part 1.

That's it for this post. More on that will be on this thread, so please, dont respond to anything on this memo.

~ The Silencer.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 2 Guest(s)