Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
echeladder
Offline 05-21-2019, 09:20 AM (This reply was last modified: 05-21-2019 09:31 AM by ClinomaticVixen.)(Edited by ClinomaticVixen.)
Reply: #1
echeladder
figured i would try to see at what point you scale up the echeladder rungs, and what makes you ascend.

(05-21-2019 09:20 AM)ClinomaticVixen Wrote:   figured i would try to see at what point you scale up the echeladder rungs, and what makes you ascend.

ive created a total of
1. 8 memos (including this one)
2. 21 replies (including the 8 opening of memos, excluding this reply)
3. 61 sent messages

as of composing this message i am on the tier of Secret wizard (4/28) with 21,000
i will update you when i ascend again

"grief is love in it's most savage forms"
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-21-2019, 05:46 PM
Reply: #2
RE: echeladder
You really don't need to keep us updated when you ascend.

Though I don't know the numbers off the top of my head, your echeladder is just linked to your boondollar count, or in other words, how many replies you write (in places that count, so not General Chat and other such boards). It's going to happen when it happens and is nothing but flavour text.

Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-22-2019, 08:18 AM
Reply: #3
(05-21-2019 05:46 PM)Alienoid Wrote:  You really don't need to keep us updated when you ascend.

Though I don't know the numbers off the top of my head, your echeladder is just linked to your boondollar count, or in other words, how many replies you write (in places that count, so not General Chat and other such boards). It's going to happen when it happens and is nothing but flavour text.
well i was hopping i would be able to actually calculate and track what makes you ascend which is why i was doing this. as a sort of experiment.

Offline 05-23-2019, 04:43 AM
Reply: #4
Do you ascend if I reply to this post? I hope so.
Offline 05-26-2019, 11:23 PM
Reply: #5
(05-23-2019 04:43 AM)Phantos Wrote:  Do you ascend if I reply to this post? I hope so.

actually i did ascend! ive also wrote a couple replies today!! not sure which caused it, i forgot to check my echeladder before posting anything today

Offline 05-28-2019, 07:42 PM
Reply: #6
le sign

You climb your echeladder by earning boonbucks. you earn boonbucks by posting replies in every forum part EXCEPT for this off-topic one. yes, by all means, please overwhelm the in-character boards. were the forums alive it would've mattered.

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)