Post Reply 
 
Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fantroll Roleplay
Group TagsOC AU
Offline 09-07-2019, 02:59 PM
Reply: #11
RE: Fantroll Roleplay
~I hope I’m not interrupting you all but where are we?.....
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-09-2019, 12:56 PM
Reply: #12
RE: Fantroll Roleplay
OZ:*shakes door to cage to see that it’s locked* ~how did I get here?...and who are all of you?...

彡゚◉ω◉ )つー☆* ~the muse of space wishes you to have a wonderful day!
-OZ
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-24-2019, 12:00 PM
Reply: #13
RE: Fantroll Roleplay
A female goldblood with triangular horns whistles from her corner of the cage, drawing attention to herself.

TD: Alright, alright, everyone calm down. I can pop the cage if someone finds me a paperclip or somethin' - there's a lock over here.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-04-2019, 02:02 PM
Reply: #14
RE: Fantroll Roleplay
The female fushia blood pulls a bobby-pin from her hair “will this work?” She says.

彡゚◉ω◉ )つー☆* ~the muse of space wishes you to have a wonderful day!
-OZ
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-09-2019, 07:03 PM
Reply: #15
RE: Fantroll Roleplay
A limeblood wakes up.

GT: WHAt thE FUck iS This ?
GT: WHO are YOU guyS ?
Gt WHY am i IN A cagE ???

[Image: giphy.gif]

ALSO SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE
ALSO IM GAY
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-10-2019, 03:08 AM
Reply: #16
RE: Fantroll Roleplay
The fushia looks towards the lime blooded troll and says
“we all have no idea what we’re doing here, just remain calm and we may be able to pick the locks on the doors”

彡゚◉ω◉ )つー☆* ~the muse of space wishes you to have a wonderful day!
-OZ
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-06-2020, 12:57 PM
Reply: #17
RE: Fantroll Roleplay
An indigoblood opens their eyes and bolts up.

BK: wh- what? Oh, I've been trollnapped... Wait! Miss Teza! is that you?

beratingKiller's [BK'S] computer exploded
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-06-2020, 01:10 PM
Reply: #18
RE: Fantroll Roleplay
The fushia turns to see to her indigo blooded friend “oh hello bretora!” She waves at him.
“Do you have any idea how we got here?....” Teza looks a bit shaken but still confident to escape.

彡゚◉ω◉ )つー☆* ~the muse of space wishes you to have a wonderful day!
-OZ
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-06-2020, 01:17 PM
Reply: #19
RE: Fantroll Roleplay
(04-06-2020 01:10 PM)optimisticZodiac Wrote:  The fushia turns to see to her indigo blooded friend “oh hello bretora!” She waves at him.
“Do you have any idea how we got here?....” Teza looks a bit shaken but still confident to escape.

BK: I...I saw someone...someone really tall and built...and then I woke up here...

Bretora grabs his hair in fear as he looks at Teza worriedly.

beratingKiller's [BK'S] computer exploded
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-06-2020, 01:20 PM
Reply: #20
RE: Fantroll Roleplay
Teza looks at the door of her cage “Bretora, do you know how to pick a lock?”

彡゚◉ω◉ )つー☆* ~the muse of space wishes you to have a wonderful day!
-OZ
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Board jump:


User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)