Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HOMESTUCK FANSESSION [Interest Check!]
Group Tags
Offline 05-10-2019, 12:05 PM (This reply was last modified: 05-10-2019 10:40 PM by artisticUmph.)(Edited by artisticUmph.)
Reply: #1
Exclamation HOMESTUCK FANSESSION [Interest Check!]
I am thinking of starting a homestuck fansession but I need to know who would actually join in to play in the session that I may or may not create.

This would purely be for OCs and perhaps even branch into our own fanstuck crafting. However I'd like to see if anyone would likely be interested in it, Please post beneath saying if you'd be interested or not in that sort of thing.

I love homestuck and haven't seen an RP in forever. Would you be interested in it?

The most I would need is mod and loyal contributing members ready to form a story. :D While Ill get to the plot and the tedious things.

Edit: Heres the discord- join when you can or if you can so we can brainstorm together.

((Also be able to write more than 2+ lines and is able to hold a long term RP session, you don't have to be available EVERY DAY because I know people have lives but atleast around to pitch it more than often.))
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-10-2019, 04:19 PM
Reply: #2
RE: HOMESTUCK FANSESSION [Interest Check!]
I might be interested in contributing to this if you happened to start it up! I have a fankid, some fantrolls, and some cherubs I could throw into the mix as needed :^)

Feel free to message me if you'd like.

Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-10-2019, 07:51 PM
Reply: #3
Well, I do have some fantrolls and wouldn't mind trying a thing.

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world
Offline 05-10-2019, 10:38 PM
Reply: #4
(05-10-2019 07:51 PM)Fubar Wrote:  Well, I do have some fantrolls and wouldn't mind trying a thing.

Awesome! I edit the above link so theres a discord!
Offline 05-12-2019, 12:18 AM
Reply: #5
Bump!
Offline 11-26-2019, 10:04 PM
Reply: #6
Smart and all linked options re dumped for the authenticated items for people. The use of the offer and visits of the https://my-assignment.help/ are marked for future times. The scene is ensured for the citizens. The humanity based options den for humans. The inquiry is held for the reasonability for the terms. challenges reformed for the openness for the stances for individuals.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)