Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Build Grist
Offline 05-08-2019, 02:58 PM
Reply: #1
Build Grist
Heyo! new here and would like to know how to get build grist and boonbucks! Or any other tips for that matter !

"grief is love in it's most savage forms"
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Online 05-09-2019, 08:13 AM (This reply was last modified: 05-09-2019 08:15 AM by Alienoid.)(Edited by Alienoid.)
Reply: #2
RE: Build Grist
I'll be upfront and say that neither have any significance whatsoever, so being on the hunt for them isn't going to benefit you in any way other than """street cred,""" which also doesn't matter when there are no mods and very few people use this site anymore.

Boondollars are received by making posts in places other than General Chat and I think the games section of the forums. Most other places on the forums will net you some completely useless cybercash. One post = 1,000, IIRC.

And as for grist, you might want to look to this memo here. You should get Build Grist eventually, even if at the end of the day it's just a badge on your profile that is also equally meaningless.

EDIT: Oh, before I forget, you ascend up the echeladder once you get enough boondollars, if you were curious. All of the titles have also already been compiled.

Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)