Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Mayhem of Colors: A convoluted mass-crossover AU loosely based on Turnabout!
Offline 04-25-2019, 10:57 AM (This reply was last modified: Today 12:43 PM by Luigicat11.)(Edited by Luigicat11.)
Reply: #1
A Mayhem of Colors: A convoluted mass-crossover AU loosely based on Turnabout!

Casting: 4 humans = 1 cool and new web comic + 1 My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic + 1 Super Mario + 1 Homestuck

Casting: 4 humans = 1 Homestuck + 1 Undertale/Deltarune + 1 Adventure Time + 1 Super Mario

Alternian Trolls: (LINK COMING SOON)

Beforan Trolls: (LINK COMING SOON)

Cherubs: (LINK COMING SOON)

Exiles (Midnight Crew): (LINK COMING SOON)

Exiles (Beta Kids): (LINK COMING SOON)

Felt: (LINK COMING SOON)

Final Notes:
I am now officially working on sprites. (Well, editing from DollSim, but still...) I can still use help on stuff like GIFs and Talksprites but main sprites are now gonna be put together by me.

Speaking of help, feel free to give your headcanons and suggestions!
I already have a few of the other characters planned in terms of who goes in what role, but this AU's still in its very beginning stages.

Thank you for all your help and I hope it's good enough.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-29-2019, 02:34 AM (This reply was last modified: 05-12-2019 01:35 PM by Luigicat11.)(Edited by Luigicat11.)
Reply: #2
RE: A Mayhem of Colors: A convoluted mass-crossover AU loosely based on Turnabout!
So, I've been thinking about who to and who not to genderswap for the trolls, and I've decided that to keep things fresh, all but four will be the opposite genders from their bloodlines' canon equivalents, those being on the far ends. To put it concisely, all girls except our Megido and our Peixes will be boys, and all boys except our Nitram and our Ampora will be girls. As for the roles, here's what I've come up with in terms of roles...

Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-29-2019, 07:07 AM
Reply: #3
RE: A Mayhem of Colors: A convoluted mass-crossover AU loosely based on Turnabout!
[Image: Fanadventure.png]
Finished the art for the Beta Kids.
Offline 05-27-2019, 08:15 PM
Reply: #4
Oh gods, sorry I did not noticed this! I am shocked to see people still referencing Turnabout! I'm honored :O
Keep up the great work!

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh
OC count: 91 (and counting)

[Image: oTCvtnR.png]
MY AU (Under Rewrites)

I RP with OC's only :)
Offline 06-11-2019, 03:59 AM
Reply: #5
(05-27-2019 08:15 PM)freeMiliu_2K01 Wrote:  Oh gods, sorry I did not noticed this! I am shocked to see people still referencing Turnabout! I'm honored :O
Keep up the great work!

Oh, of course! Thank you. You too. I hope I get to see more of what's been planned for Turnabout.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)