Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
fonts use in ppt presentation
Offline 04-20-2019, 05:11 PM
Reply: #1
fonts use in ppt presentation
The guidelines for using fonts in the Ppt presentation slides which everyone should need follow in creating an effective and decent presentation design. Use the same font throughout the presentation but different for the headings and the paragraphs. select those fonts which can be readable for the audience from a distance. Helvetica font if simple and easy to read, it is flexible and robust typeface. Use the size of the font bigger than 24point. If there is an important word or line, use a bigger font to indicate it. Using abbreviations and acronyms in a presentation puts a negative impact because many people don’t know the full forms of the abbreviations. To test the font size, stand six feet away from the monitor and try to read each slide. It is very useful presentation help for the people who work with the sales and business presentation designs on a daily basis.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-09-2019, 08:57 PM
Reply: #2
RE: fonts use in ppt presentation
I have gone through the blog and came to know about the different styles of the font used in pt presentation. I came to know about the fonts used in abbreviation and styles Hostsailor. Good to see the blog.
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-21-2019, 03:40 AM
Reply: #3
Today when your worth is measured by how amazing your presentations look, fonts are very important. Thats why resumewriters.com reviews fonts absed on what their use is, formal or informal. It will help you while you make your office presentation.
Offline 08-22-2019, 08:57 PM
Reply: #4
three spambots in one thread. that has to be some kind of a record

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world