Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New to The Forums
Offline 04-01-2019, 12:07 PM (This reply was last modified: 04-01-2019 12:22 PM by AsheTrash.)(Edited by AsheTrash.)
Reply: #1
Photo New to The Forums
Howdy, I just joined the forum today and thought I'd share a talksprite I made for my (unfortunately) continuously developing trollsona. (Seriously, I was fully fleshing them out just last night, then I changed the blood color and //whoop// everything in the trash!) As of today, they are an Emerald-blood with the Vircer sign.

[Image: 121a7815fa94877b7d7b571456dba465-dd3idhj.gif]
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-02-2019, 11:41 AM
Reply: #2
RE: New to The Forums
Welcome to the Forums!
And good luck on coming up with your own fantroll! It can be a fun but trying process.
I'd like to know more about them when possible?
x1(list)
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-03-2019, 11:34 AM (This reply was last modified: 04-03-2019 11:36 AM by AsheTrash.)(Edited by AsheTrash.)
Reply: #3
(04-02-2019 11:41 AM)pickedPocket Wrote:  Welcome to the Forums!
And good luck on coming up with your own fantroll! It can be a fun but trying process.
I'd like to know more about them when possible?

Thank you! I have a decent acquaintanceship with fantroll development (I've probably made ~20), so this one isn't super hard. They are gender neutral (born female, due to 100% female caste), their lusus is a Corpus (scientific name for a hare and a raven, also the word for a group of text; as the Corpus is very intelligent), and they work in graphic design. I don't think they ever play Sgrub, so despite not godtiering, their godtier would be Mage of Blood, and their land would be something like The Land of Eventide and Chains (which I imagine to be a bunch of floating islands connected by giant chains. The "eventide" comes from 1)my own deep appreciation for the sky and weather, and 2)to hint at the whole relation between times of day being like years in life, so with being a mage and being wise and the evening... yeah. Then the chains come from the blood aspect. I just think floating islands would be cool). They don't have a name yet, I usually do the name last. But yeah, that's all I've got so far. I'm not sure what their house looks like, but I know all the backstory can just be correlated with my life. Anyway, thanks again for commenting, I appreciate it :)
Offline 04-08-2019, 11:56 AM
Reply: #4
NP
I'm excited to see what sort of stuff you do with this character or any other art that you feel like sharing!

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)