Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SuBURBia; A "Homestuck" Fansession!
Group TagsOC S P
Offline 02-26-2019, 10:55 PM (This reply was last modified: 03-01-2019 04:38 AM by DivineProvidence.)(Edited by DivineProvidence.)
Reply: #1
SuBURBia; A "Homestuck" Fansession!
Welcome, one and all, to...

SuBURBia,A "Homestuck" Fansession!

As you can guess, this is a Fansession featuring four humans, twelve trolls and two cherubs as an amalgamation of sessions to create a new Universe! ...or at least, that's what the intentions are.

This fansession will be hosted on Discord, of which the links and reserves can be found below when-and-if necessary for your viewing pleasure! If you have any more questions about what this will entail, feel free to PM me, your admin and host, "Lepus"!

-----------------------

Rule #1: Do not cause unnecessary hostility. I'm sorry I had to start off with a bum-note, guys, but I do want this to be a friendly environment for roleplayers, and the last thing I want is for someone to feel intimidated, worried or scared in a chat that I hold domain over. This is something that I feel extremely passionate about, and any sort of 'bullying' behavior will not be accepted, end of discussion.

Rule #2: There shouldn't really be any NSFW content since the players will be starting off at 13/14 roughly, but if there comes to a point in the future where a timeskip is involved, and the characters are of age, please keep all NSFW content to DM's only, in a private discourse between two players. Naughty Language and whatnot is permitted, but sparingly, y'all shouldn't be cussing left, right and center!

Rule #3: I think I speak for everyone when I say that "Mary-Sue" type characters, and the male equivalent, aren't exactly the best to role-play against, especially when the mun involved employs heinous crimes such as God-Modding and controlling another player's character without the mun's consent. Please keep this to a minimum, guys, it's just going to discourage folk from wanting to RP with you, period.

Rule #4: I'm afraid to say that there can only be one time, and one space player involved, per 'session' (I.E. Per group of humans, then trolls, and if you wish to use those aspects, for the cherubs also), that isn't to say this session is going to be successful (that's what Scratch's are for, right?), but it's nice to keep that balanced involved. Try and avoid doubling up on aspects and classes also, and a side-note! "Fanon" Classes and Aspects will be evaluated per character, and if myself and the team of mods' feel that it fits, then perhaps you'll be allowed to include this!

Rule #5: Don't argue with the mods. This isn't to say that we don't want any criticism, far from it, there's a whole channel dedicated to airing your concerns and ideas down in the Out-of-Character section, but please don't get aggressive. We're human, just like you, and running a server can be pretty difficult work! Respect is a two-way street, and disrespect towards the team of hard-working moderators helping this place keep afloat will not be tolerated.

Rule #6: Please be active! I'm deciding to enforce a "five day rule", where if you do not log into the server and give an update on your situation, or purposefully try and hold a role without doing much for a long period of time, your character might be removed from the reserves. Now, if there's something going on in your life, that's totally understandable -- we all appreciate that IRL stuff takes precedence over RP, but just let us know! We'll do our best to help in whatever way we can!

Rule #7: Try and give as good as you're given, okay, let me elaborate. As someone whose been in the 'trade' for a while now, it's a little disheartening to churn out a paragraph and be given a one-word response in return. Okay, maybe I'm over-exaggerating here. This isn't to say that we're wanting multiple paragraphs per response, far from it! Roughly, a 3/4 line minimum would be great, but for stuff like the memo and pesterchum, that's obviously going to be smaller and more instantaneous. Just judge with the circumstances, guys.

Rule #8: This is the last rule, which I'm sure you're all happy to hear, but most importantly, have fun. If you're not enjoying something, say it out loud, honestly-- we'll help you with your gripes wherever we can! This place was created to engage in some fun, apocalyptic RP, and I really hope you all receive that benefit from it!

"Eternity eludes us, even as a thought."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-27-2019, 03:20 AM
Reply: #2
RE: SuBURBia; A "Homestuck" Fansession!
An update! Miraculously, all human spots have been taken!

..however, there is still nine troll spots, and a pair of cherubs to be claimed!

Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-28-2019, 12:12 AM
Reply: #3
An update from your local Lepus!

We have three troll spots left, and a pair of cherubs, so y'all better come fast!

Offline 02-28-2019, 06:31 AM
Reply: #4
We are looking for two more people!

A (prospit)-dreaming Bard of Time yes, I know, it's not usually convention who is an indigo-blood, and also a malevolent, unpaired Muse of Time Cherub, limeblooded if possible, but not required!

Offline 02-28-2019, 10:18 AM
Reply: #5
We’re full! Thank you all!