Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
₳ ₲₳₥Ɇ ₩ⱧɆⱤɆ ł₮'₴ ₭łⱠⱠ ØⱤ ฿Ɇ ₭łⱠⱠɆĐ | Homestuck/Hiveswap Murder Mystery [ revival ! ]
Group TagsCanon S
Offline 02-23-2019, 10:44 PM (This reply was last modified: 05-04-2019 02:04 PM by Ciel.)(Edited by Ciel.)
Reply: #1
₳ ₲₳₥Ɇ ₩ⱧɆⱤɆ ł₮'₴ ₭łⱠⱠ ØⱤ ฿Ɇ ₭łⱠⱠɆĐ | Homestuck/Hiveswap Murder Mystery [ revival ! ]
[Image: dd0h6d3-93c344c5-de38-4121-8231-abe249cdc6a1.png]

-----
Remember the days of long ago
The beginning of our tragic tale
In a storm, that letter was brought our way
But alas, who was it that was betrayed?
You grasped the "truth" within your hands
Locked away in coffins as the closing plan
To one and to all, it is our delight
To perform our finale night

-----
Well i'm sure you guys heard of a Murderstuck that happened long ago, hm? As what i said in the trailer, i'm here to try and at least revive MSPARP forums by doing a Murder Mystery with Homestuck and Hiveswap character. Then again this is my first time creating and hosting a group chat so i'm quite a bit nervous and yet excited! I'm really sorry that it's took long enough but on the bright side I can get this whole thing started! I'll be starting the first game soon.

-----
STORY

It's was a trick all along, a trap set for all the one who were invited to the party just to play the life or death game. You remembered the panicked, despairing, and terrified look on their face and desperately looked for an exit after reading the note that was left behind right after waking up with no recalls. Some might think it's was a prank which was not funny to most of the group in which the other just seemed... Fine with this??? Of course they might be afraid for their life and do whatever its take to survive, and of course you plan to survive with the others.

No matter what it's takes.

Let the party begin.
-----
RULES
> 1: Basically, please respect everyone regardless of their gender, races, and how they play their character. No matter what happened in the past, we're here to have a good time.
> 2: Bullying and Harassment is not acceptable.
> 3: One character of your choice, bloodswap is definitely allowed! :)
> 4: Please do not hop across the rooms, you're only allowed to be at one room at the time (beside OOC chat).
> 5: Do not reveal the murderer via OOC chat or discord server. However you can share your suspicion with other.
> 6: Please try to have a good time with others and don't ruin their fun.
> 7: More rules shall be added in the future if needed!

-----
LINKS
OOC chat
List of rooms
Recommended to keep both tabs open!
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-26-2019, 12:34 PM (This reply was last modified: 02-26-2019 12:34 PM by Ciel.)(Edited by Ciel.)
Reply: #2
RE: ₳ ₲₳₥Ɇ ₩ⱧɆⱤɆ ł₮'₴ ₭łⱠⱠ ØⱤ ฿Ɇ ₭łⱠⱠɆĐ | Homestuck/Hiveswap Murder Mystery
Starting the first game on WEDNESDAY! Better start reserving your character here.
The only character you cannot reserve are below:
Andrew Hussie, Lord English, Doc Scratch, MSPA Reader, Any Consorts. This shall be edited in the future if needed.

Oh! And bloodswap are allowed. One character per person please.
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-26-2019, 02:21 PM
Reply: #3
OOC NAME
Kat
PREFERRED PRONOUN
She/her
---
CHARACTER YOU'RE RESERVING
Jade Harley
HEADCANON?
Nothing of consequence comes to mind! Though if you're asking for appearance, I think one of my favorites is this:
[Image: jade_x_da_by_ikimaru_art-dba72jv.gif]
Though if it's a fancy party, I really like her 3AM dress!
OTHER
I'll probably play Jade around the middle of her arc as far as personality goes, if that's alright! (Also, between games would it be possible to trade out characters? I'm pretty conflicted between two choices, but I totally get it if that just makes things confusing!)

Check out my God Tier/Fantroll Help Memo HERE :D!

Offline 03-12-2019, 06:29 AM
Reply: #4
OOC NAME
Kim
PREFERRED PRONOUN
They/them
---
CHARACTER YOU'RE RESERVING
Jane Crocker
HEADCANON??
None really come to mind that I would like to use for this.
OTHER
I would love to be able to use her trickster form as well. If that's allowed; if not that's okay as well.

Have a nice day, love!
Offline 05-04-2019, 02:00 PM
Reply: #5
Reviving this!! And a bump!

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)