Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fiduspawn: The Indigo Blooded League.
Offline 03-06-2019, 06:03 AM (This reply was last modified: 03-06-2019 07:27 AM by fiduspawnMaster.)(Edited by fiduspawnMaster.)
Reply: #31
RE: Fiduspawn: The Indigo Blooded League.
>Play WHAT YOU WANT. Move to Counter.

You play WHAT YOU WANT. You discard the card and draw two from the deck. You get RECUPERACOON and ROYALTY'S SAKE. You're pretty darn sure these are useless until you take some more serious damage, and Royalty's Sake just isn't gonna play out well in this Fidustrife! Ugh.

You move to counter. Maybe CROYEK doesn't have enough energy cards to perform Raisnime's ability a second time.

But before that you lay down the trap card. FIERCE STORM, just in case. You got a cunning plan for the next turn.

Hand

ASHUGI'S spawns

CROYEK'S spawns

>Custom Command.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-06-2019, 07:32 AM
Reply: #32
> Trap I WILL TAKE and then HONEY, YOU GOT A BIG STORM COMING
Offline 03-07-2019, 05:32 AM (This reply was last modified: 03-07-2019 05:33 AM by fiduspawnMaster.)(Edited by fiduspawnMaster.)
Reply: #33
>Trap I Will Take.

It seems like the smart thing to do. You trap I will take and afterwards...

You have the hugest shit eating grin on your face. Yes! TAKE THAT Croyek. It almost completely slips by you how weird the whole shit is.

Presented to you are two cards. An Action Card'Stormbringer' which can level up a Storm type's ability. And another Fierce storm, making it last another turn.

Holy shit.

Oh yeah you take four damage but this is gonna be so fucking sweet.

ASHUGI'S HAND.

SPAWNS
>Custom Command
Offline 03-07-2019, 11:28 AM
Reply: #34
> Set a second FIERCE STORM trap, play STORMBRINGER and set your TORN-I-DOH to COUNTER.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)