Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The feeling when people don't know canon characters
Offline 02-12-2019, 11:59 PM
Reply: #1
The feeling when people don't know canon characters
So this took place on a certain amino that shall not be named for privacy reasons, I don't want anyone to go in there and attack people.
I have these things on my profile on there known as "Role Play Guidelines" and it's not as if it's that hard to read over them.
I role play as the character Ms. Paint and given the fact that I'm being an underrated character, I ask for underrated characters (PS characters, MC members, Felt members, Exiles, Monarchs) and so when someone messages me asking for a role play I usually get excited.
However on that amino I've gotten messages from people asking to be certain characters that are definitely and never will be allowed in my role playing DMs but yesterday takes the cake.
I don't role play with OCs for personal reasons, and this person messages me and asks to be an OC. I tell them "I'm not interested in role playing with OCs, sorry" and they have the nerve to go..."Well isn't Ms. Paint your OC?"
She's...she's literally the face of MSPA. They are HER adventures. I, I just can't now. I literally cannot with these people.

orbitingJupiter, signing out!
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)