Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Breaking the Ice
Offline 02-12-2019, 06:03 AM
Reply: #1
Breaking the Ice
Hello to all who may read this. There's not very many of us left and the forums are obviously dead and anarchy at this point. However I started this thread to get to know some people from here until the sites possible death.

So here's a bit about me:

My name is Astrid, I am a female and I enjoy role playing (obviously), drawing, making friends and spending time doing things online.

What about you guys?

orbitingJupiter, signing out!
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-12-2019, 03:55 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Breaking the Ice
my name is Henry, I am male and I enjoy reading, playing Pokemon games on emulators, and listening to music
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-13-2019, 11:00 AM
Reply: #3
I'm Rebecca and I used to enjoy roleplaying a lot more a few years ago compared to now- I still rp though.

Doctor Who has taken over my life and I'll forever be a Pokemon and Animal Crossing girl as well as Harvest Moon......

[Image: tumblr_m1kzc599dj1qa6lp8.gif]
Offline 02-13-2019, 09:30 PM
Reply: #4
Hello, I'm Kitty as I like to go by on the interwebs. I like Roleplaying, drawing, writing, trying to make usable OCs and obsessing over whatever fandom I'm currently into, which right now homestuck.
Offline 02-14-2019, 01:48 AM
Reply: #5
well, my name is sylandrophol and i'm a she/they enby on the ASD that's also a big radiohead nerd. i also run a homestuck discord too, so that's pretty neat

NEW ALTERNIA - MY DISCORD SERVER OF 800+ USERS: https://discord.gg/VKuYWpn
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 02-15-2019, 08:40 PM
Reply: #6
(02-14-2019 01:48 AM)Sylandrophol Wrote:  well, my name is sylandrophol and i'm a she/they enby on the ASD that's also a big radiohead nerd. i also run a homestuck discord too, so that's pretty neat

ASD buddies whooooooo

[Image: tumblr_m1kzc599dj1qa6lp8.gif]
Offline 02-17-2019, 01:43 AM
Reply: #7
Greetings fellow peeps, i'm Geo, I used to be a weaboo but now have settled for spending most of my free time playing vgames on my PS4 at home and when i'm on my free time at college I usually play Pokemon on my 3DS, if any of you are interested i'd be happy to battle you dudes on Sun/Moon/UltraSun/UltraMoon

I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE SO I WROTE DOWN MY THOUGHTS AND THIS IS ALL I COULD THINK OF.
Offline 02-17-2019, 06:20 AM
Reply: #8
(02-15-2019 08:40 PM)RogueOfTitans Wrote:  
(02-14-2019 01:48 AM)Sylandrophol Wrote:  well, my name is sylandrophol and i'm a she/they enby on the ASD that's also a big radiohead nerd. i also run a homestuck discord too, so that's pretty neat

ASD buddies whooooooo

autism gang *awkward fistbump*

Error loading signature. Retry?
(Y/N)
(Y/N)
Loaded successfully.
hey eter
Offline 02-17-2019, 07:36 AM
Reply: #9
worm, ASD squad

NEW ALTERNIA - MY DISCORD SERVER OF 800+ USERS: https://discord.gg/VKuYWpn
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 03-14-2019, 04:44 PM
Reply: #10
My name is Tiahja (call me Tia) I am a female living in North America and here are things about me:

I like reading, writing, talking to my friends, watching movies, going outside (sometimes) watching you tube and just browsing the internet. I'll most likely be looking at memes and animal pictures.

Just Keep Swimming

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)