Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[LF] Fantroll Roleplay
Offline 02-07-2019, 02:17 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-07-2019 02:19 AM by celestialLaureate.)(Edited by celestialLaureate.)
Reply: #1
[LF] Fantroll Roleplay
I'm interested in taking a couple of my fantrolls out for a spin, so if anyone is interested, just let me know! My RP style is more "open world", with a lot of flexibility, but I've got a basic prompt in mind...

Background on the RP: The Delta Session is the "next gen" of Homestuck, taking place twenty years after the canonical Beta session ends. Many of the Delta trolls have at least some relation to the Beta trolls (through time-space shenanigans, ectobiology, and whatnot). The Delta Kids have not yet discovered SBURB; however, Ciphra has procured a copy of SGRUB and is busy planning out a session for her friends...

Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-07-2019, 08:59 AM
Reply: #2
RE: [LF] Fantroll Roleplay
I'd be up to doing a fantroll session. I also have a handful of trolls I'd love to use. Just a few questions though. By delta session do you mean this is a alternate version of Alternia? Or do you mean something else by that.

Oh and I don't mean to be rude or anything, but I'm pretty certain that the blood caste are just the specific 12 color, with in betweens as mutants...
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-07-2019, 12:15 PM
Reply: #3
Ah, hello! Here's my explanation for your questions...

When I refer to the Delta session, I'm talking about an entirely new session set after the events of the canon Beta session, about twenty years or so after it ends. (I haven't entirely thought it out, but I'm going off the assumption that it occurs in the "new" world created by the Betas at the end of the comic... it's complicated.)

As for the blood castes, I'm referring to the Comprehensive Hemospectrum Chart created by Fir3h34rt on DeviantArt. It shows all of the "canonical" blood color variations (as well as the mutations) that can occur in the basic twelve castes: Rust, Bronze, Gold, Lime, Olive, Jade, Teal, Cobalt, Indigo, Purple, Violet, and Fuscia.
Offline 02-07-2019, 10:34 PM
Reply: #4
So this RP takes place on earth C, right?
Offline 02-08-2019, 01:42 AM
Reply: #5
Yes, that would be my assumption. It's been a while since I read through the end of Homestuck, but if that's what the new world is called, then that's where the Delta Session takes place.

Oh, hey, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could I get some background on your fantrolls?
Offline 02-08-2019, 09:30 AM
Reply: #6
Okay, just making sure because that would mean A.) humans an carapacians live in the world and B.) their would be no Condesce.

And here's my fantrolls. Just warning, some of them are still a bit WIP on the modus and strife syllabus side (more so the farther down) but I can still use them fine.

Offline 02-09-2019, 04:38 AM
Reply: #7
Yep, that sounds about right for their world!

I'll shoot you a PM and we can get this party fruity rumpus block started!

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)