Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cirava and Elwurd.
Offline 02-03-2019, 01:20 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-03-2019 01:27 AM by Shizre Greeko.)(Edited by Shizre Greeko.)
Reply: #1
Rainbow Cirava and Elwurd.
I'm making this memo because I ended up accidentally shipping those two bastards. I have a few points to make, and you'll shipp them too at the end.

(This is a PALE shipping, Cirava is Enby and Elwurd is a Lesbian girl. They do not make a matesprit relationship.)

1 - Cirava uses a kind of alien drug. On the friendsim, they say that she uses a kind of bug as a vape pen, and it's not mentioned in the game (perhaps it is, and if so, I'd like to know) if that's a common bug or a drug that needs a medical prescription (a Rx, if you will) , like xanax or any other medication that we use to get better or be high.

2 - Elwurd has 'Many names and even more for sale'. Would that be a joke referring to her as a drug dealer? Drug dealers, irl or even in fiction, have more than one name, generally for safety reasons.

One of her name is 'Rxsell'; 'Rx' meaning medical prescription, and 'sell' being ... well, sell.

Okay, she might be cirava's drug dealer, but whats the big deal? That question leads me to the next topic.

3 - Besides that their relationship is based on drugs, it might be something else too. Elwurd is the drug dealer-lesbian stereotype, that warns you that she's dangerous. Maybe that's how Elwurd met Cirava, and maybe they started a friendship doing that. Not to mention that their quirk is almost the same, except for the capital 'L' that Elwurd uses.

That's all I could think of while playing that game and reading their bios.

I really hope you guys liked it. Heart / Diamond

#Drugs #Drugdealer #Shipp #Pale #Elwurd #Cirava #Hiveswap

Check out my theory about Cirava and Elwurd here!! ;;3
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)