Poll: How Were You Introduced to Homestuck?
Heard from a friend
Browsing the internet
Known about MSPA before Homestuck
The Kickstarter campaign
Other
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Were You Introduced to Homestuck?
Offline 02-05-2019, 03:04 PM (This reply was last modified: 02-05-2019 03:09 PM by chaoticCapririus.)(Edited by chaoticCapririus.)
Reply: #1
How Were You Introduced to Homestuck?
(I don't care, making polls are fun)
How were you introduced/learned about Homestuck's existence?

I learned about Homestuck when I heard about Undertale
so I was looking at the Wikipedia page for Undertale
in the music section of the page, it said something about how Toby Fox, the developer of Undertale, created some of the music for Homestuck
I loved the Undertale soundtrack, and also I was really bored so I decided to try reading Homestuck
I gave up and stopped reading Homestuck until about 5-6 months ago (not certain) where I decided to keep reading the whole entire thing and I became obsessed with Homestuck
x1(list)
x1
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-17-2019, 07:46 AM
Reply: #2
RE: How Were You Introduced to Homestuck?
i had originally heard of homestuck from my sister in like 2011-2012? but at the time, i had hated it back then despite never reading it myself. meanwhile in early early 2016, all my friends over on skype at the time were reading homestuck, so i decided "fuck it, why not?"

and well, here i am now. some enby that considers homestuck to be one of her biggest creative influences, and also runs a homestuck discord server of ~800+ users. absolutely surreal to think that i'll be a homestuck for almost 3 years, and my homestuck discord will be 2 years old as of next year. time flies dude. it really does

NEW ALTERNIA - MY DISCORD SERVER OF 800+ USERS: https://discord.gg/VKuYWpn
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-19-2019, 01:58 AM
Reply: #3
RE: How Were You Introduced to Homestuck?
My sister talked to me about Homestuck for about half an hour and that I should read it

[Image: tumblr_m1kzc599dj1qa6lp8.gif]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)