Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Forum Update!!!!!!!
Offline 02-04-2019, 08:45 AM
Reply: #11
RE: Forum Update!!!!!!!
Honestly with how much MxRP is progressing to not be just based around one fandom it is very likely.
They've managed to be able to bring back the felt theme, they'll manage to bring back a better forum system.

orbitingJupiter, signing out!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-05-2019, 12:22 PM
Reply: #12
If you say so. I'll hang around to see if this gets off the ground (I kind of hope it does, it's not the best site but it has a lot of potential).
Offline 02-05-2019, 12:35 PM
Reply: #13
Well everything about the current forums we've been using is very old, the url isn't even secure anymore. It may take a while for them to fully make their whole new forum system but I don't doubt that they'll be able to do it.

Offline 02-14-2019, 02:04 AM
Reply: #14
honestly?

color me the fuck surprised that there's peeps out behind the scenes that actually are helping fix up the site, even though the forums are pretty much a pvp enabled zone

the next wise decision would most likely be gathering round mods to actually keep the forums in line and to close the anarchy up

NEW ALTERNIA - MY DISCORD SERVER OF 800+ USERS: https://discord.gg/VKuYWpn
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 02-14-2019, 03:22 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-14-2019 03:27 AM by orbitingJupiter.)(Edited by orbitingJupiter.)
Reply: #15
Well after combing through some old threads it seems no one might be in touch with whoever the forum ownership was transferred over to. My guess is that these forums might remain up but MxRP will most likely just make a whole new system that will be advertised on the site.
Of course in their reply to me they mentioned that if things go according to plan it will be available in the next few months so all we can really do is keep waiting for the next sign of life. Of course it seems the main focus of staff right now is adding in new fandoms and such. Forums are probably the last things on their mind. I'm sure they'll make a big announcement as to when they will be making a whole new system.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)