Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forum Activity
Offline 02-01-2019, 09:35 AM
Reply: #1
Forum Activity
So I just sent in a tweet and asked the mods if someone is still in charge of this site. I honestly want to know who is keeping it up and running even when the mods seem to be away.

orbitingJupiter, signing out!
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-12-2019, 05:20 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Forum Activity
Honestly it's so empty i doubt there are any mods left?

"grief is love in it's most savage forms"
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-12-2019, 12:05 PM
Reply: #3
Not on the forums, but the mods of MxRP. All the forum mods left around 2 years ago because of a shit storm that went down.

Offline 05-12-2019, 01:00 PM
Reply: #4
wich shitstorm?
Btw, what's their twitter?

Check out my theory about Cirava and Elwurd here!! ;;3
AV quality seal
Offline 05-13-2019, 01:18 AM
Reply: #5
(05-12-2019 01:00 PM)Shizre Greeko Wrote:  wich shitstorm?

oh man thats a long story

[Image: tumblr_mb5b4aEAO61rorjnzo1_r1_250.gif]
I'm much cooler on the internet.
Offline 05-13-2019, 01:54 AM
Reply: #6
(05-13-2019 01:18 AM)Chair Wrote:  
(05-12-2019 01:00 PM)Shizre Greeko Wrote:  wich shitstorm?

oh man thats a long story

I'm down for a long story :p i really wanna know wtf happened..

Offline 05-13-2019, 11:11 PM (This reply was last modified: 05-13-2019 11:13 PM by orbitingJupiter.)(Edited by orbitingJupiter.)
Reply: #7
The previous owner, the OG owner, pretty much threw a hissy fit an left. Two friends and I had a little part in it because we created and anti-pedophile chat and as it turns out, Nadia, the sites owner, was pretty much a pedo and a pedo defender.
Not only that but after we made the chat she took to banning all minors, us included, and then after her mods and other site users p much went off she left the site like the little pissbaby she is, thing is most of the site's user at the time were minors and had she done that the site wouldn't have really survived. My friends and I got unbanned and we got a new owner. Her whole thing with us was saying we were "doxxing" pedos but we had public links, to public profiles of people who make their lives very public. That in of itself isn't doxxing.
Not only this but the mods from around that time pretty much have all confirmed Nadia's abuse towards them. She was an abusive cunt who did everything in her power to dictate everything even though she did nothing for the site's progress in itself. The mods were doing all the work and when it came time for her to do something she didn't. All she did was pay for what was at the time MSPARP.com and left it at that.

Offline 05-14-2019, 07:19 AM
Reply: #8
(05-13-2019 11:11 PM)orbitingJupiter Wrote:  The previous owner, the OG owner, pretty much threw a hissy fit an left. Two friends and I had a little part in it because we created and anti-pedophile chat and as it turns out, Nadia, the sites owner, was pretty much a pedo and a pedo defender.
Not only that but after we made the chat she took to banning all minors, us included, and then after her mods and other site users p much went off she left the site like the little pissbaby she is, thing is most of the site's user at the time were minors and had she done that the site wouldn't have really survived. My friends and I got unbanned and we got a new owner. Her whole thing with us was saying we were "doxxing" pedos but we had public links, to public profiles of people who make their lives very public. That in of itself isn't doxxing.
Not only this but the mods from around that time pretty much have all confirmed Nadia's abuse towards them. She was an abusive cunt who did everything in her power to dictate everything even though she did nothing for the site's progress in itself. The mods were doing all the work and when it came time for her to do something she didn't. All she did was pay for what was at the time MSPARP.com and left it at that.
what is doxxing?

Offline 05-14-2019, 10:05 AM
Reply: #9
Giving out private information that is kept from the public eye.

Offline 05-14-2019, 10:21 AM
Reply: #10
(05-14-2019 10:05 AM)orbitingJupiter Wrote:  Giving out private information that is kept from the public eye.

ah i see. My older sister is horribly guilty of doxxing then

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)