Poll: Which one would you like explained?
Choice 1
Choice 2
Choice 3
Choice 4
Choice 5
Choice 6
Choice 7
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Which One Do You Want the Most
Offline 01-28-2019, 07:05 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-01-2019 12:41 PM by chaoticCapririus.)(Edited by chaoticCapririus.)
Reply: #1
Which One Do You Want the Most
Which of these would you like to be explained the most?
Personally I would like the full, edited by Dirk version of Pony Pals!!!

(and the answers are way too long so just pick the respective choice)

1. what happened to fedorafreak after he supposedly died on his quest bed
2. Dirk's edited version of the Pony Pals story
3. the way leprechaun romance works
4. detailed story of how Lord English died
5. what happened to Vriska (both the alive one and the ghost one), Meenah, Aradia, Sollux, Jasprosesprite^2, Davepetasprite^2, Gctavrosprite, Nannasprite, Aranea and the army of troll ghosts (I think the Act 7 animation and credits don't really show what happened in the end)
edit: oops forgot about Arquiusprite and Feferi's corpse
6. The Condesce's pre-story but it's well written instead of the unreadable crap called the history files
7. Caliborn
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 01-28-2019, 02:37 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Which One Do You Want the Most
Interested in reading Dirk's rendition of Detective Pony? Look no further, reader, because someone's taken the liberty of doing the entire fucking book. It's fucking crazy.

Quote this message in a reply
Offline 01-29-2019, 05:28 AM
Reply: #3
(01-28-2019 02:37 PM)Alienoid Wrote:  Interested in reading Dirk's rendition of Detective Pony? Look no further, reader, because someone's taken the liberty of doing the entire fucking book. It's fucking crazy.

thank. you.
Offline 01-29-2019, 11:05 AM
Reply: #4
I say five, but honestly I want to see what happened to all the characters, even the ones that died way back in like Act 4 or whatever with "Everyone Dies: Part One"

Even if it's just with them as ghosts! I miss the meowrails... and Feferi! Maybe that's just me though :O

Check out my God Tier/Fantroll Help Memo HERE :D!

Offline 03-26-2019, 11:19 PM
Reply: #5
All the character of this game is very good and interesting. Many people like it and i also like it. The ghosts part is amazing. A full essay you can find on online resume writer It is totally based on ghosts character. Many students are share it on facebook and got many likes.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)