Freshness Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
In Memoriam: MSPARP
Offline 02-22-2020, 09:09 PM
Reply: #21
RE: In Memoriam: MSPARP
I opened up a thread about my experience here before seeing this. Oops.

But yeah, I agree generally with everyone else who’s commented here. My MSPARP story was cut short by outside circumstances, but it still holds a special place in my heart and mind. Back in 2015 I was putting out around a reply per day, and for someone who’s as shy as I was back then that is fairly impressive. I don’t remember usernames, but I remember icons and stories. Bits and pieces all mushed together, but they’re still there. It’s something going through these old forums. Sad? Fun? I don’t know. It makes my heart feel weird and makes me smile a little. I wish I could have stuck around for a little bit more of the journey, but life is life.

I ran Potterstuck.

Now? Idk
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-25-2020, 02:45 AM (This reply was last modified: 03-25-2020 02:45 AM by I_got_my_cooki3s.)(Edited by I_got_my_cooki3s.)
Reply: #22
RE: In Memoriam: MSPARP
Sadly I can't log back into my account, but I was user Cooki3s_pl3as3

I was reminiscing about the good old days on PARP, even if I came long after it's golden age I had friends on here and stuff. It was fun to talk to people in PMs about dumb shit or classpects a big thing for me back then,, I still hold a good bit of knowledge but nothing like some of the oldies on here

I decided to try and log back in but it wasn't working ://,, it's alright though, just wanted to see what people were up to nowadays, I'm gonna tell my friend about this site lol, she'd love it.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)