Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Occupied Paradox Space - A Troll Exclusive Fansession where the rules have changed.
Group TagsOC AU P
Offline 12-27-2018, 08:54 AM (This reply was last modified: 12-31-2018 02:30 AM by WyrmCast.)(Edited by WyrmCast.)
Reply: #1
Occupied Paradox Space - A Troll Exclusive Fansession where the rules have changed.
Occupied Paradox Space

[Image: NS4.png]

Welcome to Alternia, now regarded as one of the least hospitable yet still functioning breeding planets under trollian domain. Anomalous cosmological behaviour in the form of several increasingly aggressive waves of meteor showers, appearing from nowhere, has resulted in utter ruin across almost all habitable terrain above and below sea level. The destruction spread, starting from one point of the planet and gradually working its way around, leaving only two circular districts standing - for now.

As it stands Alternia can afford to be lost, it is one among many planets facilitating disorderly teenage trolls and thus any remaining drones and His Honorable Tyranny have been instructed for any and all unauthorised attempts at escape from the planet to be neutralised immediately. The odds of survival grow slimmer with each passing perigee, yet perhaps there’s a way for a group of young trolls - twelve to be exact - to find a way to save their own lives.

--

--

Rules and Regulations
OOC Rules:
  • Be friendly in the OOC, any disputes or issues should be made known to moderation and they will be resolved or diffused.
  • OOC Chatter is open to all topics of conversation, be it related to the roleplay or not - just try not to get too controversial.

Character Decorum:
  • No repeating castes, classes or aspects.
  • TrollTags will follow the GCAT rule, any taken letter pairings will be shown in the application section.
  • No god-modding or dodging of any dice-based mechanics.
  • All characters will be put through a brief check to ensure there are no duplicates in personality, features, etc and to ensure they adhere to an appropriate personality for their class and aspect.
  • Events within the roleplay can be retconned if deemed out of character by the mun with agreement from fellow players.
  • Characters should not have access to knowledge they themselves would not know, notably regarding SGRUB and its mechanics.

But most importantly, have fun! We hope to see you soon.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-28-2018, 08:18 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Occupied Paradox Space - A Troll Exclusive Fansession where the rules have changed.
I would very much like to join, but MxRP isn't letting me register at the moment. Can I put my character here for now while I try and sort out the issue :?

Check out my God Tier/Fantroll Help Memo HERE :D!

Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-28-2018, 08:38 AM
Reply: #3
RE: Occupied Paradox Space - A Troll Exclusive Fansession where the rules have changed.
(12-28-2018 08:18 AM)SpacedOutSylph Wrote:  I would very much like to join, but MxRP isn't letting me register at the moment. Can I put my character here for now while I try and sort out the issue :?

Absolutely! For future reference this is something anyone can do if they can't access MxRP, just use the form provided and the application will be put into review.
Offline 12-28-2018, 01:16 PM (This reply was last modified: 12-28-2018 01:19 PM by SpacedOutSylph.)(Edited by SpacedOutSylph.)
Reply: #4
Great, thanks so much ^^

TrollTag: gigglishGlitter
Name: Maurel Kukull
Quirk: O = 0, i = 1
Height: 5 ft 2
Caste: Gold
Strife Specibus: CraftScissorKind
Sylladex Modus: She has a set of popular arcade game moduses, a successful game must be completed in order to retrieve an item.
Land: Land of Glow and Rhythm
God Tier: Witch of Time
Dream Moon: Prospit
Lusus: A toco toucan with a mouthful of wicked sharp teeth

OOC Name: Kat
OOC Pronouns: she/her

Check out my God Tier/Fantroll Help Memo HERE :D!

Offline 12-28-2018, 02:05 PM
Reply: #5
(12-28-2018 01:16 PM)SpacedOutSylph Wrote:  Great, thanks so much ^^

TrollTag: gigglishGlitter
Name: Maurel Kukull
Quirk: O = 0, i = 1
Height: 5 ft 2
Caste: Gold
Strife Specibus: CraftScissorKind
Sylladex Modus: She has a set of popular arcade game moduses, a successful game must be completed in order to retrieve an item.
Land: Land of Glow and Rhythm
God Tier: Witch of Time
Dream Moon: Prospit
Lusus: A toco toucan with a mouthful of wicked sharp teeth

OOC Name: Kat
OOC Pronouns: she/her

Reviewed! I've sent you a PM with further details.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)