Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SEEKING RP PARTNERS!
Offline 12-21-2018, 06:45 AM (This reply was last modified: 12-21-2018 06:47 AM by gum-in-my-shoe.)(Edited by gum-in-my-shoe.)
Reply: #1
SEEKING RP PARTNERS!
Howdy Howdy!

Seasoned, non-judgmental Jane Crocker/Nanna Egbert writer looking to make new connections with other canon Homestuck/Hiveswap/Friendsim RPers!

I can go dialogue-heavy script, action-heavy para, in whatever length you prefer! I'm always workshopping new AU ideas, from near-canon to extremely canon divergent, so hit me up and we can talk about it! I love every genre of RP, and there's very little I won't consider!

Very open about character selection. Faves listed below! I'm also extremely active on Discord if you'd like to add me once we start writing, to make pacing less of a game of chance. Currently working on an AU/prompt masterlist.

FAVES:
• Roxy / Dirk / Jake / Rose / Dave
• Alpha Bro / Alpha Mom / Beta Bro
• Karkat / Kanaya / Equius / Gamzee
• Calliope
• Her Imperious Condescension / The Helmsman / The Sufferer/Signless
• ARquiussprite / Fefetasprite / Gcattavrossprite

STRONG LIKES:
• John / Jade / Hal
• Dad Crocker / Dad Egbert / Beta Mom / Grandpa / Grandma / Poppop
• Aradia / Tavros / Sollux / Nepeta / Vriska / Eridan / Feferi
• Caliborn
• The Summoner / The Psiioniic / The Marquis Spinneret Mindfang / The Executioner/Expatriate Darkleer / The Orphaner Dualscar / The Grand Highblood
• Davesprite / Erisolsprite

The Hiveswap and Friendsim characters are new territory for me, interaction-wise, so I won't have much of a preference in regards to them- but feel free to ask me anyway! I'll accept any of them. Really!
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)