Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fandomstuck RP
Offline 12-05-2018, 11:03 PM
Reply: #1
Fandomstuck RP
Hello everyone who just so happens to read this post or sees it
I've been pretty fuckin bored for the past 2-3 weeks and I decided to open up the gates of hell which is fandomstuck

so basically it's as it sounds
you get to rp as the different fandoms
1 person per fandom though
i'll be doing the little nightmares fandom bc i fuckin lov that game with all my heart

so yeah
just pm if you're interested and when we have enough people we'll start the rp

heyo name's dash
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-07-2018, 03:56 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Fandomstuck RP
sounds like the kind of thing that would go in either in character roleplay, or group Connections

this is more for fan adventures with one narrator, and the audience just gives commands.

sounds fun though
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-07-2018, 04:16 PM
Reply: #3
i'm only in a certain number of fandoms
which is why i need other people to play other fandoms bc i won't get references and stuff like that

heyo name's dash
Offline 12-09-2018, 08:54 AM
Reply: #4
Hey! as Cealvan pointed out, just letting you know that this isn't exactly the appropriate section for this kind of thing. From your previous 'RP', I have to inform you that Fan Adventures isn't exactly a roleplay thing. Fan Adventures are comics that replicate the Homestuck style, rather than a roleplay in which the narrator accepts commands. The memos here are still treated as comics.

If you wanted to do a roleplay on the forums, this would better suit In Character Roleplay. If you were doing one-on-one connections with someone, that would go under the category with the same name. But what I'm assuming is that this is a casting call? In which case I'd say to keep it here, but state specifically that this is still a comic.

Alternatively, if you were going onto something like Discord for this, this would better go in Alternate Connections. It's basically just Group Connections but in other places. Either way, please make that correction accordingly. Thank you!

[Image: 2NktRQH]
just strollin' along.
{credit}
Offline 12-09-2018, 01:40 PM
Reply: #5
alright then how do i delete a memo exactly

heyo name's dash