Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
non-homestuck classpecting garbage, the sequel
Offline 03-21-2019, 06:47 AM
Reply: #11
RE: non-homestuck classpecting garbage, the sequel
OK, here's some classpecting I did for Persona 4. I know it's not Persona 5, but I wanted to post something here so that someone might see this memo and reply to it again.
I'll probably add some explanations if anyone cares.

Classpecters Interested in Stuff That isn't Homestuck
Classpecters Interested in Stuff That isn't Not Hiveswap

wHATS A SIGNATURE.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-03-2019, 08:12 AM
Reply: #12
Since it's probably the only way anyone will ever respond to this memo again, here's some Persona 5 classpects:
A sort of interesting note is that classpecting Persona characters is like the opposite of classpecting the Troll Call Trolls(and the ones in Hiveswap), since the arcana usually help with finding the classes (and sometimes, the aspects, but not both). Another thing you should note is that this was mostly inspired by this image.

Classpecters Interested in Stuff That isn't Homestuck
Classpecters Interested in Stuff That isn't Not Hiveswap

wHATS A SIGNATURE.
Offline 04-07-2019, 02:29 PM (This reply was last modified: 04-08-2019 03:36 AM by bubble.)(Edited by bubble.)
Reply: #13
this is gonna sound super weird and funny, but I actually classpected…

THE LORAX
(SPECIFICALLY o'hare lol)

which you wouldn't at all expect? yet, as a homestuck/hiveswap fan, i couldn't help myself! it was actually kinda fun to do lol and i did my best to get them as accurate as possible!

MR. O'HARE
PRINCE OF LIFE

anyways! yeah, theres our o'hare classpect lmao. i might update this slowly with the rest of the lorax characters just for the heck of it... maybe. UWU

(also id REALLY like to hear your explanations for the P4 characters, cause im an absolute FAN of the persona series!)

- バブル -
Offline 04-26-2019, 06:47 PM (This reply was last modified: 04-26-2019 06:49 PM by tetheredRomantic (TR).)(Edited by tetheredRomantic (TR).)
Reply: #14
Hm this thing probably isnt alive anymore-
But i would like to share a little bit of random classpects i´ve come up with, my descriptions will kind of be a mess since- it´d be a lot of work to go into much detail.

Detroit Become Human:
Connor- Bard of Heart. you know, with the whole not having an own identity thanks to being an obedient android- also passively destroying other androids identities by hunting diviants, his crisis being his whole interaction with the deviant leader (either marcus or north) about wether he´d go deviant or not, meaning he either has to grow as a bard, making his own identity and help to destroy through heart- or stay the same and keep destroying his aspect. "I like dogs" (this has nothing to do with it, its just his best quote in the entire game okay?)

The Legend of zelda:
Ganon is definitely the lord of rage, come on- disbelief, "truth", how violent some rage players seem to be, his triforce of power also going in with something like gamzee´s berserker shenanigans.

Zelda could be a muse of hope, or just every variation getting something else, maybe the goddess hylia would be the muse of hope.

My Hero Academia:
Deku- Heir of Hope. I shouldnt really have to explain much here... do i?

Bakugo (the fucking asshole i so despise)- Prince of Doom. Arrogant, tries to destroy his limitations to be the best, tries to mess with deku´s head to change his fate (it isnt his intention- he just doesnt want my boy to be better than him), doom also seems to be represented by fire in homestuck like in sollux´s land, land of brains and fire, so his explosions could also fit into that theme.

Iida- Mage of blood? Well- he wants to be a leader... and suffered from his bond with a pro hero thanks to how they ended after encountering stain.

And those seem to be all the ones i can come up with... I hope I somehow manage to revive this thing, hearing about classpects is always a fun thing for me :B

(04-07-2019 02:29 PM)bubble Wrote:  
this is gonna sound super weird and funny, but I actually classpected…

THE LORAX
(SPECIFICALLY o'hare lol)

which you wouldn't at all expect? yet, as a homestuck/hiveswap fan, i couldn't help myself! it was actually kinda fun to do lol and i did my best to get them as accurate as possible!

MR. O'HARE
PRINCE OF LIFE

anyways! yeah, theres our o'hare classpect lmao. i might update this slowly with the rest of the lorax characters just for the heck of it... maybe. UWU

(also id REALLY like to hear your explanations for the P4 characters, cause im an absolute FAN of the persona series!)

I- oh my god, this is... amazing, just wow. You are just amazing by this fantastic work of art, im speechless right now.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)