Post Reply 
 
Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SBURB.exe (Rebooted)
Offline 11-30-2018, 12:37 AM
Reply: #11
RE: SBURB.exe (Rebooted)
Check the mail, and maybe you can throw out the trash on the way
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-30-2018, 12:58 AM
Reply: #12
RE: SBURB.exe (Rebooted)
> Check the mail, and maybe you can throw out the trash on the way <

Hey! That sounds like a great idea! Why didn't you think of that yourself? You walked out of the room, putting your notebook into your pockets. You began navigating into the familiar hallways of your house and made your way into the kitchen. You looked at the trash bin and saw that your uncle had helped to tie it up so that you won't have to. You pulled out the trash bag from the bin and hauled it against your back. You proceeded to carry it until you've reached the front door. You opened the door and went out, walking straight for the bin, which was a few metres away from the mailbox. You dumped the trash bag into the dump. You went straight to the mailbox and looked inside. You saw a disc, which had the game, and a small package. You took both and made a run back to your room. Yay! Now that's two things off the list.


[Check the garage]
[Check the package]
[Pester you friends]
[Go to the kitchen]
[Find all your birthday presents]

Diamond Stuck in a pale romance~ Diamond
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-01-2018, 05:20 AM
Reply: #13
RE: SBURB.exe (Rebooted)
find all your birthday presents.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-02-2018, 12:10 AM
Reply: #14
RE: SBURB.exe (Rebooted)
> Find all your birthday presents <

Alright! You went over to your drawer and pulled out the birthday card your uncle left you. You opened it and inside, it read.

.....Goddamit... This might take a while so why not try being the others?

Bzzt!

... Disconnected from TG....<

... Reconnecting....<

.. Who would you like to connect to? ..<

[CG]
[NS]
[CZ]

Diamond Stuck in a pale romance~ Diamond
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-03-2018, 02:03 AM
Reply: #15
RE: SBURB.exe (Rebooted)
contact NS
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-03-2018, 10:50 PM
Reply: #16
RE: SBURB.exe (Rebooted)
> Contact NS <

......Connecting to NS......
......Connection Successful......
......Loading in......
......3......
......2......
......1......

Bzzt!

A boy is standing sitting on his bed in his room. He is currently fiddling with a flashlight, trying to turn it on.

> What is his name? <

Diamond Stuck in a pale romance~ Diamond
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-04-2018, 01:53 AM
Reply: #17
RE: SBURB.exe (Rebooted)
Ross Wheeler
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-05-2018, 03:06 AM
Reply: #18
RE: SBURB.exe (Rebooted)
> Ross Wheeler <

No.

> Cedric Lee <

Yup! As mentioned, your name is Cedric Lee. You have multiple interests and hobbies such as; RAPPING, COMPUTER CODING (which you are pretty decent at), IN-GAME LORE THEORISING, and DANCING which you really, REALLY suck at. Currently, you're house is out of power and you haven't really checked with the others yet. What should you do now?

[Look around your room]
[Try and turn on the flashlight again]
[Try and escape your room]
[Grab a soccer ball and throw it out of the window while yelling, "OFF SEASON!!"]
[Do something else]

Diamond Stuck in a pale romance~ Diamond
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-05-2018, 04:26 AM
Reply: #19
RE: SBURB.exe (Rebooted)
Try and escape your rooom
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-06-2018, 09:37 PM
Reply: #20
RE: SBURB.exe (Rebooted)
> Try and escape your rooom <

You can't. Your sister has currently grounded you because you almost set the house on fire. Why? Don't ask. Anyway, you can probably still sneak out since she's half dead on the couch and it's not like you have anything better to do. You go to your door and twisted the knob to open it. You go out your room and slowly closed it again, tiptoeing down the stairs of your home. You reached the living room and peaked from the doorway. Yup, you're sister is still out. You make your way to the door but you accidentally tripped onto something and fell on the floor. A sound of cans rattling made your sister jolt awake. She turns to look at you and immediately blocked the door. Shit what should you do now?

[ABSCOND TO THE NEAREST ROOM]
[Strife!!]
[Accept your fate]
[Do something else]

Diamond Stuck in a pale romance~ Diamond
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Board jump:


User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)