Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Blitz, an OC Hero RP
Group TagsOC P
Offline 11-19-2018, 03:47 PM (This reply was last modified: 11-20-2018 02:50 AM by Skawabi.)(Edited by Skawabi.)
Reply: #1
Blitz, an OC Hero RP
Choose your Intro

Welcome to Blitz! This was an rp I wanted to run almost a year ago but ended up not doing so. But here I am now with an edited version of the whole thing! Keep in mind I am in Eastern Standard Time, so if you're looking to join this while being present during prime times, keep it in mind.

I like keeping everything compact with /spoiler but seeing as these are the rules i'll put them out here.
1) The magic rule; don't be mean.
2) If you've been here long enough, you understand the whole OP, god modding and power playing nonsense. Avoid doing it. However, this is a battle-centric rp. So communicate in the ooc to make sure what you make your character do is clear with anyone affected by their actions. Characters can be killed off, but make sure it is agreed upon with the parties involved. That being said, this will contain violence and such.
3) This is a paragraph style rp. Make sure everything you do is in paragraph style, and avoid *asterisks* please. You don't have to write a novel every reply; sometimes all you need is a sentence or two to make impact.
4) Mary Sues. oof.
5) You can take the role of multiple characters, but you much apply for each one. (OCs only by the way)
6) Take this rp seriously. Don't apply if you're just going to leave in a day or fool with the rest of the participants. We joined this rp because we wanted to have a fun story. Apply if you know you'll be able to participate regularly. (if you got stuff goin' on let me know so I don't get the wrong idea <3)
7) No forcing ships, no bashing ships. Tag things if people need tags. Don't instigate, you get it.
0) Take the time to rp with multiple people; don't just focus on one person ples. This isn't really a rule, but come on, everyone deserves to experience everyone else’s character :)

So i'm going to be doing the whole application process. If you want to join and have already read the rules please reply to this memo with your application! I’ll try to explain the less apparent parts as well as leave examples at the end

Here is the Discord Group! Join to check stuff out or await your app's approval
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)