Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Creepypasta RP!
Group TagsCanon OC Fandom S
Offline 10-20-2018, 01:37 PM
Reply: #1
Creepypasta RP!
I rarely see any of these around so I decided to personally make one!

Welcome to probably one of the last Creepypasta RP’s floating around the Internet on this website! Almost everyone is welcome, and there are only a few rules.

Rule #1: No smut in the main chat, that’s a known one.
Rule #2: No Mary-Sues, please.
Rule #3: Be nice to others! Not too much killing.
Rule #4: If someone asks you to stop something in OOC (on the grounds that it makes them uncomfortable or other reasons) even if they’re not a mod, please refrain from doing so, otherwise action will be taken.
Rule #5: First Warning is verbal, Second warning is a kick/silencing. Third warning is a temporary ban, and Fourth warning is a permanent ban.
Rule #6: Don’t pester to be a mod. You will be chosen based on responsibility and your actions shown.
Rule #7: Please make your name in the chat readable! Your character’s full name, age, their role (OC, Canon Character, etc [the mod part is only allowed if you’re a mod]), and height.
Here is an example.
Dolli Menswell|20|Mod|5’3”|
Feel free to add any other info you think is needed (such as nicknames or otherwise).

This chat is for safe spooky roleplaying, so please have fun!

Here’s the Chat Link:

Chat!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-21-2018, 12:14 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Creepypasta RP!
So! I am interested in this pasta that is creepy that also happens to be creepy. However I am not exactly sure how it's going to work? Also what characters are going to be used?
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-21-2018, 12:34 PM
Reply: #3
RE: Creepypasta RP!
(10-21-2018 12:14 AM)brusselsprouts42 Wrote:  So! I am interested in this pasta that is creepy that also happens to be creepy. However I am not exactly sure how it's going to work? Also what characters are going to be used?

You can use almost any character that is in the fandom, or is just overall creepy if you want to. Diversity is good! As for how it’s going to work, this is just a place to roleplay as those characters! Unfortunately I have been trying to kick it off but always find myself interrupted due to medical issues recently, sorry about that.
Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)