Offline 09-17-2018, 10:18 AM
Reply: #11
RE: RebootStuck
> surf the interwebs.

[Image: VCp3Vx7.gif]

❝ all your flaws and i still think you are perfect ❞
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-18-2018, 05:35 PM (This reply was last modified: 09-18-2018 05:35 PM by undermindedCutthroat.)(Edited by undermindedCutthroat.)
Reply: #12
>Surf the Interwebs

Ahh yes, the finer points of life. Without the internet you wouldn't be half of the person you are today. You open your preferred browser of choice, "Silver Surfer". Not only is it faster than your default browser, but also has a screenshot mode, and different plugins you can use to enhance your experience.

While you surf, you hear your father pull in through the driveway. Taking a glance outside, he seems to have brought groceries with him, along with cooked food. You should probably get prepared to cook.

>Equip Necessary Items to begin Cooking

[Image: tumblr_inline_n31y4sXrNh1s6lsgn.gif]
"I hope one day I become Cool and Rich!"
"No Child..You mean that I HOPE I AM COOL AND RICH"
Thanks to StarlightEnchantress for the Talksprite.Its Dope
Offline 09-18-2018, 11:53 PM
Reply: #13
>equip necessary items to begin cooking

you know that time when youre supposed to be ruining lives but end up flushed for your auspitis moirails kismesis
yeah me neither
Offline 09-19-2018, 06:36 AM
Reply: #14
> wave at father through your window, make a fool of yourself.

[Image: VCp3Vx7.gif]

❝ all your flaws and i still think you are perfect ❞
Offline 09-23-2018, 12:53 AM
Reply: #15
> Dab at your father while maintaining eye contact

[Image: 02152.gif]
Does mind honey taste good?
Offline 09-28-2018, 10:26 AM
Reply: #16
>Equip necessary items to begin cooking

You decide to change out of your comfortable Pajamas into your standard clothing. Green T-shirt, Blue Jeans and Green Sneakers. You absolutely HATE green, but your father loves the color, and he always has suited you in it. You decide to go into a shoebox full of Fetch Modi you've collected, which is near your bookshelf. Everything in your room is organized neatly, however nothing is really where it's supposed to go. Your clothes hang from the ceiling fan, your shoes neatly stacked on a bookshelf with, of course, their designated shoebox, etc. You keep things clean in your own way. Regardless, the Fetch Modi you pull is actually pretty good.

"Medicine Cabinet" is a useful fetch modi that operates like an actual medicine cabinet. Everything is accessible through 3 different levels, with dangerous and important things being placed on top and unimportant objects being on the bottom, with fairly unsafe but not immediately harming items are on the middle. Makes logical sense to you, and it operates fine so you might aswell use it. You set-up "Medicine Cabinet" and continue to watch the window.

>wave at father through your window, make a fool of yourself

Suddenly, the completely random idea comes over you to wave at your father. You begin to yell to him and shake your hand like an absolute buffoon. He stares daggers at you for a while, as you slowly lower your hand in shame. How pitiful you are

>Dan at your father while remaining eye contact

You consider the idea but there are two roadblocks

1. The man left and entered the house after your idiotic waving display

2. You feel like you've dissapointed him enough today

The idea was crude anyways.

You decide to walk downstairs, and you see your father holding a red package. That must be it! The game you ordered! But your father is carrying it around with him everywhere. You'll need to create a diversion and grab the game to carry it upstairs.

>Engage in a 1v1 Strife

>Create a genius diversion to distract him

Offline 09-28-2018, 10:31 AM
Reply: #17
>jump the whole flight of stairs and toss yourself in front of him wiggling about as if a piece of loose wet pasta

you know that time when youre supposed to be ruining lives but end up flushed for your auspitis moirails kismesis
yeah me neither
Offline 09-28-2018, 10:44 AM (This reply was last modified: 09-28-2018 10:45 AM by undermindedCutthroat.)(Edited by undermindedCutthroat.)
Reply: #18
>jump the whole flight of stairs and toss yourself in front of him wiggling about as if a piece of loose wet pasta

You almost do it. Nearly. You even run back up and begin charging towards the stairs again when you realize that this is a really, REALLY BAD idea. You decide to do the cooler thing of sliding down the railing and jumping off midway, directly in front of him.

He looks at you again, completely and utterly dumbfounded by your actions. You are now face to face with him, and are steps away from your game. You have no distraction plan right now, so the only option you have is a

STRIFE

You consciously don't have a Strife Specibi, and you don't need one. You've taught yourself the art of cruel street fighting through playing Yakuza games on your Playstation Emulators.

>What will you do?

Offline 09-29-2018, 11:01 AM
Reply: #19
>bargain with him for the game as if a Yakuza boss

yeah me neither
Offline 10-02-2018, 04:01 AM
Reply: #20
(09-28-2018 10:44 AM)undermindedCutthroat Wrote:  >jump the whole flight of stairs and toss yourself in front of him wiggling about as if a piece of loose wet pasta

You almost do it. Nearly. You even run back up and begin charging towards the stairs again when you realize that this is a really, REALLY BAD idea. You decide to do the cooler thing of sliding down the railing and jumping off midway, directly in front of him.

He looks at you again, completely and utterly dumbfounded by your actions. You are now face to face with him, and are steps away from your game. You have no distraction plan right now, so the only option you have is a

STRIFE

You consciously don't have a Strife Specibi, and you don't need one. You've taught yourself the art of cruel street fighting through playing Yakuza games on your Playstation Emulators.

>What will you do?
> offer to work for whatever perfectly legal operation he has for you while hitting him with a folding chair

[Image: 02152.gif]
Does mind honey taste good?

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)