Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Where are the mods?
Offline 09-13-2018, 12:04 AM (This reply was last modified: 09-13-2018 12:05 AM by verticalDownfall.)(Edited by verticalDownfall.)
Reply: #1
Where are the mods?
I've been temporarily deactivated for 2 weeks straight now and I want fucking answers. I've tried to use this Ticket system but it's saying that I'm not authorized. Okay then, how do I get authorized? Oh, they don't link you ANYTHING to get you authorized so I suppose that you're FUCKED on that side, but if you want to contact them, you have to use the Ticket system but you can't use the ticket system if you're not authorized and you can see where I'm going with this.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING MODS!? WHERE ARE THEY!? THE SAME COULD APPLY FOR THE ADMINS AS WELL!? WHERE HAVE THEY GONE!? IS THIS SITE FUCKING DEAD!? I NEED ANSWERS!

Angry
x1(list)
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-13-2018, 07:30 AM (This reply was last modified: 09-13-2018 11:32 AM by sinical.)(Edited by sinical.)
Reply: #2
RE: Where are the mods?
uhh yeah bud this site is pretty much d e a d at this point.

the mods only come on here probs once a year (perhaps not even that ehh ??).

this is also valid for mxrp so they most likely won’t bother to reactivate any accounts or anything like that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-13-2018, 09:38 AM
Reply: #3
There was a lot of drama with both the owmer and the mods. Both of them have left, the mods after the quarrel with the owner, and the owner after all the stress (iirc, there was a lot of hate going her way).

Chill out.

Also called Doodlana.

[Image: j39rr4q]
Fact: Space does not exist.
Offline 09-14-2018, 03:41 AM
Reply: #4
(09-13-2018 12:04 AM)verticalDownfall Wrote:  
WHERE ARE THE FUCKING MODS!? WHERE ARE THEY!? THE SAME COULD APPLY FOR THE ADMINS AS WELL!? WHERE HAVE THEY GONE!? IS THIS SITE FUCKING DEAD!? I NEED ANSWERS!

Angry

Gone, gone, gone, somewhere away from these forums, yes.

Seriously though, all of the mods and the owner have left the forums. There ARE some mods on msparp (or mxrp) itself by now and you might try contacting them on their discord server but that's about it.

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world
Offline 09-15-2018, 01:42 AM
Reply: #5
(09-14-2018 03:41 AM)Fubar Wrote:  

Angry

Seriously though, all of the mods and the owner have left the forums. There ARE some mods on msparp (or mxrp) itself by now and you might try contacting them on their discord server but that's about it.

Wait, there's a discord?
Offline 09-16-2018, 08:17 AM
Reply: #6
(09-15-2018 01:42 AM)verticalDownfall Wrote:  
(09-14-2018 03:41 AM)Fubar Wrote:  

Angry

Wait, there's a discord?

alright, a bit of miscommunication: there WAS a discord. it was taken down a month or so ago for some reason, and is no longer accessible on mxrp. i forgot just what the reason was, but if anyone who was on the server actively could give us details that'd be awesome.

[Image: 2NktRQH]
just strollin' along.
{credit}

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)