Post Reply 
 
Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MindBound
Offline 09-20-2018, 05:55 AM (This reply was last modified: 09-20-2018 05:57 AM by hauntedEmphatically.)(Edited by hauntedEmphatically.)
Reply: #31
RE: MindBound
You wall over to your fridge to reach for a snack, judging by the fact that Erik is taking like a full on century to get ready. His dog probably isn’t even that hurt since he was acting so nonchalant about it. Sure that’s how he types, but he can at least show some damn emotion.

You reach into the cool fridge and grab some SUNNY D to quench your mighty thirst. God DAMN that’s cash.

After the quick drink, you stroll down to your pc to see that Erik is trying to establish a connection to you. Better connect to him.

(09-20-2018 05:49 AM)sinical Wrote:  > look outside at the red light.
You can’t make it out very well from your window since it’s very far away but it seems to be...Growing? Hmmm, strange.

[Image: 02152.gif]
Does mind honey taste good?
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-20-2018, 06:20 AM
Reply: #32
RE: MindBound
> open the game.

[Image: VCp3Vx7.gif]

❝ all your flaws and i still think you are perfect ❞
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-20-2018, 06:39 AM (This reply was last modified: 09-23-2018 01:49 AM by hauntedEmphatically.)(Edited by hauntedEmphatically.)
Reply: #33
RE: MindBound
(09-20-2018 06:20 AM)sinical Wrote:  > open the game.
After waiting for like a year, the game suddenly somehow shows a live feed of Eriks bedroom. Weird, pretty sure that his house has no camera but what ever.

You decide to ask him what the hell is going on.

complacentTerror[CT] Began Pestering hystericallyObstenant[HO].

complacentTerror[CT] Stopped Pestering hystericallyObstenant[HO].

[Image: 02152.gif]
Does mind honey taste good?
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-23-2018, 11:00 AM
Reply: #34
RE: MindBound
> move some stuff around his room.

[Image: VCp3Vx7.gif]

❝ all your flaws and i still think you are perfect ❞
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-23-2018, 08:52 PM (This reply was last modified: 09-23-2018 11:03 PM by hauntedEmphatically.)(Edited by hauntedEmphatically.)
Reply: #35
RE: MindBound
(09-23-2018 11:00 AM)sinical Wrote:  > move some stuff around his room.
You’re feeling a little skeptic about this whole “world altering gameplay” that you read about when you skimmed through on the back of the game case to know what the hell this game even is. You decide that the reasonable thing to do is test it out on his bed, judging by the fact that he probably won’t even use it because of the dog blood.

Wait, dog blood! You just remembered that Erik’s dog got slashed and his blood got everywhere! You realise this too late when you drop the bed, spraying canine blood on his computer and body.

Erik vocalises some obscenitys and runs out of his room.

[Image: 02152.gif]
Does mind honey taste good?
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-24-2018, 01:22 AM
Reply: #36
RE: MindBound
> apologise for your unwise decision, young lady ! but mess around some more just for fun and you have all the time in the world.

[Image: VCp3Vx7.gif]

❝ all your flaws and i still think you are perfect ❞
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-24-2018, 03:46 AM (This reply was last modified: 10-01-2018 10:26 PM by hauntedEmphatically.)(Edited by hauntedEmphatically.)
Reply: #37
RE: MindBound
(09-24-2018 01:22 AM)sinical Wrote:  > apologise for your unwise decision, young lady ! but mess around some more just for fun and you have all the time in the world.
You type out a sarcastic apology before goofing around some more with Elik’s posters and trash. It’s not like you’re in any danger. Like, in the way of a meteor for example. You consider looking for Erik for about half a second before ignoring that retarded thought.

[Image: 02152.gif]
Does mind honey taste good?
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-01-2018, 10:32 PM
Reply: #38
RE: MindBound
You lay down more equipment for Erik to tinker with, but get your attention stolen by the sight of his dog lying behind the house. Is he okay? Maybe Snaps get cut a little too hard this time. As you mourn the sight of a canine laying in a pool of his own crimson blood, you stop being the girl and start being the other girl.

[Image: 02152.gif]
Does mind honey taste good?
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-02-2018, 03:49 AM
Reply: #39
RE: MindBound
(10-01-2018 10:32 PM)hauntedEmphatically Wrote:  
You lay down more equipment for Erik to tinker with, but get your attention stolen by the sight of his dog lying behind the house. Is he okay? Maybe Snaps get cut a little too hard this time. As you mourn the sight of a canine laying in a pool of his own crimson blood, you stop being the girl and start being the other girl.
What will this lass’ name be?

[Image: 02152.gif]
Does mind honey taste good?
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Board jump:


User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)