Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Imbalance (Power's Origin Part 4)
Offline 09-05-2018, 11:59 AM
Reply: #11
RE: Imbalance (Power's Origin Part 4)
> Under the bed, just in case. Maybe the closet if no loot is procured from the bed.

You get on your knees and take a look under your bed. You see a broom used for cleaning your floors, a rag for your windows, and a black unmarked sealed box. You haven't been able to find a key or any way to break it open, and it gives you a splitting headache everytime you pick it up. So you just kinda left it there? You can't fit much under here, most of your shit is in your closet and downstairs.

> Take Box + Closet/Downstairs
> Leave Box + Closet/Downstairs

I Am Power's Origin.

Part 1|Part 2|Part 3
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-05-2018, 04:23 PM
Reply: #12
>TAKE BOX + TAKE BROOM + LEAVE DOWNSTAIRS

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world
Offline 09-06-2018, 09:00 AM
Reply: #13
>TAKE BOX + TAKE BROOM + LEAVE DOWNSTAIRS

You can't grab the box with your captchalouge ability for some reason, so you just pick it up since it's almost weightless. You do captchalouge the broom however, and begin your descent downstairs....you forgot that someone knocked on the door as well.

> Explore the downstairs
> Answer the door
> CUSTOM

I Am Power's Origin.

Part 1|Part 2|Part 3
Online 09-06-2018, 09:50 AM
Reply: #14
> Arm yourself with the broom and prepare to battle with the person at the door.

Check out my God Tier/Fantroll Help Memo HERE :D!

Offline 09-06-2018, 10:29 AM (This reply was last modified: 09-06-2018 10:30 AM by realityCartographer.)(Edited by realityCartographer.)
Reply: #15
> Arm yourself with the broom and prepare to battle with the person at the door.

You can't equip the broom because your strife specibus is already allocated to diskkind and sawkind, you have no more room at the moment!

> Same Commands as before

I Am Power's Origin.

Part 1|Part 2|Part 3
Offline 09-06-2018, 07:41 PM
Reply: #16
> Put the sky blue dress with a black sawblade insignia and a white sash on the broom + Answer the door

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world
Online 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Reply: #17
> Explore downstairs.

Check out my God Tier/Fantroll Help Memo HERE :D!

Offline 09-07-2018, 09:49 AM
Reply: #18
> Explore downstairs.
> Put the sky blue dress with a black sawblade insignia and a white sash on the broom + Answer the door

You run back upstairs to grab the other dress, and put it on the broom kindof like a mannequin...a really poor choice of something to use for such a purpose, but now you at least have a friend other than your weirdo ones you already have.

You carry the Broom Buddy in one hand and the box in the other and head downstairs once more.

You arrive into a very large room, which accounts for your kitchen + living room mix. Your house is quite small but cluttered, a few couch sets scattered around and various types of handheld (both electronic and analog) tools adorning the walls. There's also a few pictures of you, your Uncle Lea, your father, and some woman you assumed is your mother. On the farthest wall lies your door to the desolate wasteland outside, as well as a coat rack with your uncles black trench coat lying there, collecting dust.

You walk towards the door and peer through the tiny peephole....a hooded figure stands outside. His face completely hidden, you see him bend and leave something outside the door, then turn and walk away out of your view. You wait a few seconds before opening the door....another box to hold onto. A red one this time, bearing a symbol you don't recognize.

> Inspect Red Box
> Exit The House
> Head Back In

I Am Power's Origin.

Part 1|Part 2|Part 3
Offline 09-07-2018, 10:35 AM
Reply: #19
> inspect the red box.

[Image: VCp3Vx7.gif]

❝ all your flaws and i still think you are perfect ❞
Offline 09-07-2018, 11:34 AM
Reply: #20
> inspect the red box.

You set down the other box and captchalouge the Broom Buddy for now, and pick up the Red Box, carefully as you feel a moving weight on the inside...but no sound when you thought it would've hit the edge. Maybe something soft, but you feel an immense weight on yourself the longer you hold it...and then you see the latch on the side. Unlike it's black twin, it seems it can at least be attempted to open?

You don't exactly want to at the moment however, not until you get some more info on these things. (Will be unlocked as a special scene later)

> Do something with the boxes
> Outside Time
> Continue to Explore Inside

I Am Power's Origin.

Part 1|Part 2|Part 3

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)