Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello!
Offline 08-30-2018, 11:42 PM
Reply: #1
Hello!
Since my previous forum post was ignored and I'm a bit confused by the ticket system, I'll move my things to here!

I'm "ThemBones" on MXRP and I'd like to ask the mods something, why was I "temporarily deactivated"? I'd like to know the what, when and why? That'd be nice.

Thank you!
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-31-2018, 12:57 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Hello!
i’d suggest asking the mods about that but they are practically inactive now just saying so-
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-31-2018, 05:53 AM
Reply: #3
(08-31-2018 12:57 AM)sinical Wrote:  i’d suggest asking the mods about that but they are practically inactive now just saying so-

Well, shit. I suppose I'm a bit screwed on that front then since I got locked out of their ticket system. I did call it a catch 22 but whatever. Besides, just a temporary deactivation. Can't be permanent. Can it?
Offline 08-31-2018, 06:28 AM
Reply: #4
i'm not sure but i don't think so ?? sorry i don't use mxrp all that much these days. i would suggest waiting a couple of days and see if you can access your account again (since it is "temporary" guess you should be able to access in a matter of days maybe) but if that's not the case then i would try sending them an email or something considering you got locked out of the ticket system.

[Image: VCp3Vx7.gif]

❝ all your flaws and i still think you are perfect ❞

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)