Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Since I'm not allowed to use the ticket system...
Offline 08-30-2018, 06:09 PM
Reply: #1
Since I'm not allowed to use the ticket system...
I've come to here to ask for help!

I'd like to know as to WHY I had my account deactivated and I'd also like to know when and for what reason. That would be quite fantastic. I'd also know for how long its going to be deactivated. Also, I came here because I tried using the Ticket System but it only said "This help desk is for use by authorized users only."

Well, okay then. Cheeri-o! Get back to me soon, mods.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-01-2018, 11:49 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Since I'm not allowed to use the ticket system...
There are no mods. :') Only users playing guessing games, mostly.

Though, depends on what you've been doing with the account - no one can tell you anything without details.

Also called Doodlana.

[Image: j39rr4q]
Fact: Space does not exist.
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-03-2018, 05:35 PM
Reply: #3
(09-01-2018 11:49 PM)Gamizle Makarizzle Wrote:  There are no mods. :') Only users playing guessing games, mostly.

Though, depends on what you've been doing with the account - no one can tell you anything without details.

Christ, so I'm locked out of my account forever?
Offline 09-04-2018, 03:19 AM
Reply: #4
I'm not really sure - try to get in touch via email or something, though I can't offer much advice since such a thing hasn't happened to me.

Also called Doodlana.

[Image: j39rr4q]
Fact: Space does not exist.
Offline 09-07-2018, 04:47 PM
Reply: #5
(09-04-2018 03:19 AM)Gamizle Makarizzle Wrote:  I'm not really sure - try to get in touch via email or something, though I can't offer much advice since such a thing hasn't happened to me.

I've tried to get in touch via email multiple times by @'ing the admin and the help account on GMail but uh, no response from both sides. I want to know what the hell to do since their Catch 22 ticket system doesn't fucking work.

Now, you may ask, "How is it a Catch 22?" Well, take me. My account gets deactivated and then I head on over to the Ticket System, log on in and write out a short little ticket asking the mods how I got my account deactivated. But then it says that "that help desk is for authorized users only." Then how the hell am I supposed to get help then if I keep getting redirected to the Ticket System which rejects ANY tickets I attempt to send in? Ugh.
Online 09-08-2018, 03:34 AM
Reply: #6
ummm… that’s strange. i know it is none of my buisness but, do you perhaps have any clue as to why your account has been deactivated ?

and since there are no mods around literally at all (i think), your best bet at this point would be creating a new account in my opinion.

[Image: VCp3Vx7.gif]

❝ all your flaws and i still think you are perfect ❞
Offline 09-08-2018, 04:31 AM
Reply: #7
(09-08-2018 03:34 AM)sinical Wrote:  ummm… that’s strange. i know it is none of my buisness but, do you perhaps have any clue as to why your account has been deactivated ?

and since there are no mods around literally at all (i think), your best bet at this point would be creating a new account in my opinion.

I quite literally have no idea as to why I got deactivated. Not a singular clue. Also, if there's no mods, then how was I deactivated? Was there some sort of bot that automatically deactivated me when I reached some sort of report tally quota? Christ...
Online 09-08-2018, 05:00 AM
Reply: #8
i really don’t know but maybe that’s it ?? the report quota thing i mean. it’s been a long time since i’ve been active on there. the whole situation is just really puzzling.

[Image: VCp3Vx7.gif]

❝ all your flaws and i still think you are perfect ❞
Offline 09-08-2018, 05:38 AM (This reply was last modified: 09-08-2018 05:43 AM by verticalDownfall.)(Edited by verticalDownfall.)
Reply: #9
(09-08-2018 05:00 AM)sinical Wrote:  i really don’t know but maybe that’s it ?? the report quota thing i mean. it’s been a long time since i’ve been active on there. the whole situation is just really puzzling.

I really don't wanna spend all this time to recode all of my muses. I literally had over 150+. Maybe if I wait it out, it'll reactivate my account. Or does it have to be manually reactivated? And if it has to be, then how the hell do I get authorized on that stupid ticket system?
Offline 09-08-2018, 05:56 PM
Reply: #10
Well, fuck.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)