Freshness Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
Genesis
Away 11-08-2018, 12:00 PM (This reply was last modified: 11-08-2018 05:11 PM by Ekura123.)(Edited by Ekura123.)
Reply: #111
RE: Genesis
> Cynthia: Check if you have any powers other than therapy (you’re also a deity now, right?), and maybe try to utilize them

(Some fan art for DL i guess)

a mole is scientific now
thx starlitEnchantress for the talksprite(s)!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-20-2018, 09:55 AM (This reply was last modified: 11-20-2018 10:12 AM by kakorrhaphiophobiaticVacivity.)(Edited by kakorrhaphiophobiaticVacivity.)
Reply: #112

DL: Introduce them to Cynthia and prepare to sacrifice them in order to win back her favor

Now as for the sacri- I am afraid we will not be doing that. As to quote several humans throughout the years of fictional and non-fictional universes alike, you are all "Sick Fucks."

That is all.

DL: No dont do the above mentioned idiocy

Ah, I am glad that some people at least have some sense. If you do not mind I will be taking over Narrative Duties of this story for as long as it is necessary. No more, no less.

That is a-

No it is not all. We still have several more panels to do.

DL: Fine but make two new people to s a c r i f i c e

No, there will be no sacrifices. DL cannot hear you. Last time we did this, you almost drove him insane.

Don't think I am not aware of what you have done. I am merely another pawn in our great game. What I know and do not know is only limited to what the author lets me know. So as to quote Karkat Vantas, "SHUT THE FUCK UP."

DL: Question if sacrificing people is breaking Cynthia's new rule

It is.

Cynthia: Check if you have any powers other than therapy (you’re also a deity now, right?), and maybe try to utilize them

It appears you do not understand what forces are at work here yet. Poking around with the wrong end could lead to very strange consequences. Not bad, not good, but strange.
Are you sure you want to continue?

Also, we thank you for the lovely fan-art. DL would greatly appreciate it if he was real.
Away 11-21-2018, 04:35 AM
Reply: #113
>quote Shakespeare in everyone of your texts
Offline 11-22-2018, 10:51 AM
Reply: #114
> Fuse the pink child with some of that water stuff so she is wobbly and maybe has a better less-opposed-to-sacrifice-rituals personality

Check out my God Tier/Fantroll Help Memo HERE :D!

Away 11-23-2018, 11:41 PM
Reply: #115
>no No NO N O !
NO sacrifices! NONE OF IT! INSTEAD BUILD A COMMUNITY HALL FOR WHICH ANYONE AND EVERYONE CAN ENTER IN AND MAKE JOYOUS CELEBRATION CAUSE THIS TOWN W I L L P R O S P E R
Offline 11-24-2018, 07:20 AM
Reply: #116
> Call the previous user out on her hypocritical behavior, since after all she's the one that wanted to burn everything down like 3 pages ago OvO

Away 11-25-2018, 07:15 AM
Reply: #117
>p.s. there will be a big bonfire in the center of the grandiose hall
Away 11-26-2018, 12:27 AM
Reply: #118
> DL: Maybe listen to a few suggestions from your fellow creations for once instead of listening to all the crazy ideas coming from somewhere in your mind

a mole is scientific now
thx starlitEnchantress for the talksprite(s)!
Offline 12-12-2018, 09:37 AM (This reply was last modified: 12-12-2018 10:18 AM by kakorrhaphiophobiaticVacivity.)(Edited by kakorrhaphiophobiaticVacivity.)
Reply: #119

Luna: Quote Shakespeare in everyone of your texts

No, that would be incredibly unhelpful. Who I quote and who I do not quote is entirely up to me.

DL: Fuse the pink child with some of that water stuff so she is wobbly and maybe has a better less-opposed-to-sacrifice-rituals personality

You decide to fuse the one called Luna with the watery substance. It does not make her change her stance on sacrifices, however she does gain water-like attributes.

DL: no No NO N O !
NO sacrifices! NONE OF IT! INSTEAD BUILD A COMMUNITY HALL FOR WHICH ANYONE AND EVERYONE CAN ENTER IN AND MAKE JOYOUS CELEBRATION CAUSE THIS TOWN W I L L P R O S P E R

You create a lovely city hall for all future events to be discussed by the community. You think that this will most likely be useful in the foreseeable future.

Congratulations, you actually did something good with your life. Yaaaaay...

Luna: Call the previous user out on her hypocritical behavior, since after all she's the one that wanted to burn everything down like 3 pages ago OvO

NO. WE AE NOT DOING THIS AGAIN.

DL: P.S. there will be a big bonfire in the center of the grandiose hall

You gaze in awe and wonder at the majestic bonfire that stands before you. It is a truly perfect creation. Wow...

DL: Maybe listen to a few suggestions from your fellow creations for once instead of listening to all the crazy ideas coming from somewhere in your mind

That is a good idea! Your creations obviously still have plenty of sanity left.

Wh
o should we ask first?
Offline 12-12-2018, 01:26 PM (This reply was last modified: 12-12-2018 01:29 PM by SpacedOutSylph.)(Edited by SpacedOutSylph.)
Reply: #120
> Challenge the author to a duel after you talk to the blue boi because being a pawn is sad, the castle looking things are clearly superior.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)