Post Reply 
 
Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bloodbound
Offline 09-03-2018, 05:44 AM
Reply: #61
RE: Bloodbound
> go outside.

[Image: VCp3Vx7.gif]

❝ all your flaws and i still think you are perfect ❞
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-03-2018, 02:44 PM
Reply: #62
RE: Bloodbound
(09-03-2018 05:44 AM)sinical Wrote:  > go outside.

[Image: x6W7JYl.png]

You leave your room.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-03-2018, 11:56 PM
Reply: #63
RE: Bloodbound
> Have painfully awkward interaction with father figure
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-04-2018, 07:30 AM (This reply was last modified: 09-04-2018 10:28 AM by lethargicGaleanthropist.)(Edited by lethargicGaleanthropist.)
Reply: #64
RE: Bloodbound
(09-03-2018 11:56 PM)hauntedEmphatically Wrote:  > Have painfully awkward interaction with father figure

[Image: xjVTKIM.png]

...Later.

You've got a mission.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-04-2018, 07:32 AM
Reply: #65
RE: Bloodbound
> continue your journey to the mailbox.

[Image: VCp3Vx7.gif]

❝ all your flaws and i still think you are perfect ❞
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-04-2018, 10:23 AM
Reply: #66
RE: Bloodbound
(09-04-2018 07:32 AM)sinical Wrote:  > continue your journey to the mailbox.

[Image: CLNPaeb.png]

[Image: V6pkSkz.png]

Oh boy, stairs, your favorite!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-04-2018, 11:12 AM
Reply: #67
RE: Bloodbound
> Be careful on the stairs, as you previously have been warned about them. Those tricky conniving harbingers of broken bones...


Check out my God Tier/Fantroll Help Memo HERE :D!

Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-04-2018, 03:20 PM (This reply was last modified: 09-04-2018 03:20 PM by Andrewlou4.)(Edited by Andrewlou4.)
Reply: #68
RE: Bloodbound
>Do something chaotic as is your name
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-05-2018, 08:27 AM
Reply: #69
RE: Bloodbound
(09-04-2018 11:12 AM)SpacedOutSylph Wrote:  > Be careful on the stairs, as you previously have been warned about them. Those tricky conniving harbingers of broken bones...

[Image: nbVAxWP.png]

Yeah, yeah. You know how this works.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-05-2018, 10:23 AM
Reply: #70
RE: Bloodbound
> Proceed to the mailbox. Ah yes, the mail is the one final hope for playing some game with your sister, and the letter carriers are the brave soldiers of God in this righteous crusade. They are the defenders of the light of knowledge, free communication, and the exchange of ideas. They are the bold toters of all those little papery conduits of freedom, the white postmarked angels that whisper a message on their deliverance, a promise to the yearning: "There is hope yet."

Liberty. Reason. Justice. Civility. Edification. Perfection.

MAIL.


Check out my God Tier/Fantroll Help Memo HERE :D!

Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Board jump:


User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)