Freshness Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
-- xefros joined the chatroom --
Group TagsCanon OC Fandom
Offline 09-27-2018, 08:53 AM
Reply: #311
RE: -- xefros joined the chatroom --
FS: >>-Online talking is eaaaaasy though :(-->
FS: >>-And even outside of communication skills, I'm not as aggressive as I should be for someone of my hue :<-->
FS: >>-I suppose I have to use the skills I have, though ":<-->
FS: >>-Also science is cool I think, is it frowned upon or your planet or something :<?-->
FS: >>-My dear friend is likely more timid than me, so that isn't the case ":)-->
FS: >>-Perhaps I will be able to carry such an endeavor out when I am older though :)-->
FS: >>-Also, it's lusus :)!!-->
FS: >>-So "son" is to "father" as a young troll is to their lusus, if I understand you right :O?-->

Check out my God Tier/Fantroll Help Memo HERE :D!

Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-28-2018, 02:00 AM
Reply: #312
CC: ya, assuming i understand the relationship between lusus and young troll correctly, and while science is not frowned upon here, i have a stupid father who wants to control my life like he does his computers, i know a lot more than i let on because half the stuff i know, i only know because he has forced me to learn it,and i dont know if this makes sence, it sure isn't rational, but he would want me to make the rational decision and so, i am making a totally irrational decision to be dumb just so that i am not his "perfect little girl"
Offline 09-28-2018, 05:08 AM
Reply: #313
SV: ooooh wow breakfin the norm
SV: crossfin boundaires and shiz wowie!
SV: my attention is piqued 8:D

you know that time when youre supposed to be ruining lives but end up flushed for your auspitis moirails kismesis
yeah me neither
Offline 09-28-2018, 05:48 AM
Reply: #314
FS: >>-You shouldn't fear following your passions, don't let yourself be controlled D:-->
FS: >>-I mean, just because people are pressuring you into something, it's your life, they've already got one :(-->
FS: >>-Enjoy your government with almost-free elections and do whatever you want :D-->
FS: >>-What do you want to do with yourself :3?-->

Offline 09-29-2018, 02:14 AM
Reply: #315
CC: anything BUT what my dad is, and for the most part i have done a good job, he worked hard in school, i skip the occasional class to go adventuring, he despises music, I play an instrument quite well, he is a computer geek, and while i know quite a bit about computers, i do honestly have no interest in them, I'm not entirely sure what i want to do with my life, but i do have another 5 of our years to decide that. well, ideally, i will spend my life exploring the world, visiting exotic places, discovering things that have never been discovered before. live somewhere where won't have to touch a computer, something along those lines.
Offline 10-04-2018, 05:13 AM
Reply: #316
FS: >>-You seem very adventurous :3-->
FS: >>-Do you mean you literally never want to touch a computer or just never be forced to work much with them :?-->
FS: >>-Why does your lusus father thing hate your interests so much, isn't that adverse to your survival...?
FS: >>-Is five years a long time or short time :?

Offline 10-04-2018, 06:40 AM
Reply: #317
CC: five years is a relatively long time, it's not like i can put of thinking about what i want to do till the last minute, i do need to be thinking about it, but its not like its so short that i won't be able to figure out what i need to do, and he hates my interests so much because in his eyes, what i am doing is adverse to my survival, you see i have asthma, a condition that makes it hard for me to breath sometimes, but it is mild enough that most of the time it doesnt effect me at all, even with my mountain climbing, and what not, but he doesnt see it that way, he sees it as, "what would happen if you were out there all alone, with no one to help you, and you had an asthma attack, and no one to help you" to wich i reply, that's what i have my inhaler (asthma medicine) and my cellphone(communication device) for, but he is still a worry wart, not to mention, thinking back on it, i think i chose my interests just because i knew he wouldnt approve, as when i was young, the only attention he would give me was when he would ball me out, for something he doesnt agree with, he is better at that nowadays, but even still i will get home from school 30 minutes late just so i know that he does still realize i am here, he can sometimes get caught up in his own stuff, and if i were the person he expects me to be, he would never pay attention to me, and so i see it as my job to get him off his stupid computer every once in a while
CC: anyways, enough about my home life, how about yours, what is life like with animals raising you?
Offline 10-04-2018, 11:42 AM
Reply: #318
FS: >>-That's interesting! It's kind of you to look out for your lusus father :3-->
FS: >>-Though I thought you said humans had two lusii :?-->
FS: >>-My lusus is a raccoon panda :3-->
FS: >>-She is very soft and helps me reach the shelves that I can't because she is a good climber :3-->
FS: >>-As for me, my blood permits a rather comfortable if not luxurious lifestyle lusus that is a precious floof or no, but to be honest I mostly just use it on books and at times buying supplies for paint that isn't made of infant blood :3-->
FS: >>-(By the way, the hierarchy places warm colors at the bottom and cool colors at the top, with pink bloods being the absolute rulers :3)-->
FS: >>-(My blood is dark blue, which puts me 9th out of the 12 colors with 12 = Fuschia :3)-->
FS: >>-Anyway, I like oil based better because of the consistency, but I usually draw with pencils and things anyway because I am better at that :3-->
FS: >>-Also my lusus despises the mess I make with paint XD-->
FS: >>-Not to mention my...projects need sufficient funding until they are able to get back on their feet :(-->
FS: >>-(Also fancy clothes are uncomfortable and most people can't tell me what to do anyway so that's a plus XD)-->
FS: >>-And lusii care depends greatly on the creature in question o.o-->
FS: >>-I got lucky with mine, she looks after me :3-->

Offline 10-05-2018, 05:53 AM
Reply: #319
SV: m-my lusus....
SV: saildragon dad but i refer to him as it cause.... i dont reely feel a solid connection to the part sea dragon part sail fish
SV: lets sea uhhhh
SV: its always pushin me to be the absulte best and its rubbed off on me cause any flaw in anyfin i do immediately sends me bashin my skull in on that one thing i did wrong
SV: mmmm- im of the violet bloods
one a the only two seadwelling castes of all troll kind
the second bein fuschia
SV: i adore the heiress and empress cause theyve got the kinda conchfishdence i want to have
SV: ummmm
my lusus is shella huge and swims as top speeds that make it look like a big white blur
it hunts either for trolls lost out at sea or otter seadwellin creatures- keeps the cool lookfin horns of the trolls it hunts in its hoards
SV: i dont get much company out here in the ocean so i flarp-
SV: moneys no object for me~ only the finest of all things~

you know that time when youre supposed to be ruining lives but end up flushed for your auspitis moirails kismesis
yeah me neither
Offline 10-09-2018, 11:40 AM
Reply: #320
FS: >>-Hey your lusus sounds cool!!-->
FS: >>-Don't be too hard on yourself ":<-->
FS: >>-I would come visit you but I would die :3-->
FS: >>-Unless you want to come see me, but I know seadwellers don't come up much ":D-->
FS: >>-Speaking of, how do you fare above water :?-->
FS: >>-I know you can breathe, but is it weird or anything :3?-->

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)