Freshness Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
-- xefros joined the chatroom --
Group TagsCanon OC Fandom
Offline 09-24-2018, 12:40 PM
Reply: #301
RE: -- xefros joined the chatroom --
CC: wait, the sun on your planet is deadly? like is it to hot? well, i guess it would have to be to hot for it to be deadly, as i can't think of any other way a sun could be deadly, but, no our sun is actually quite pleasant by way of it's heat, and a year is the time it takes for our world to spin around our sun, as i said, i have no idea what that means for your time systems, and so i dont know if there is any way to give you a good hold on how long we live, the best set of words i can come up with is "long enough", long enough for us to do what we want to do, but not long enough for us to get bored of life.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-24-2018, 07:55 PM (This reply was last modified: 09-24-2018 07:56 PM by histronicMuser.)(Edited by histronicMuser.)
Reply: #302
SV: oh- years huh
we call those sweeps
SV: uh lets see what else is there
*our sun can burn out your eyes if you look at it at all
*thats about the life snap of like- at least a good btonze blood based on 'long enough' and how you all have red blood [eaugh]
*i live for like- a good couple billion or trillion or so sweeps ahaha! >8:D
*im only almost 7 so i still have a bunch more to go!
*also like- OH! OHOHOHOH!
SV: WHAT ARE YOUR HORNS LIKE- DO THWY LIKE- PROTRUDE OUTTA YOUR ASS CAUSE YOURE AN ALIEN OR WHAT
SV: I GOTTA KNOW

you know that time when youre supposed to be ruining lives but end up flushed for your auspitis moirails kismesis
yeah me neither
Offline 09-25-2018, 12:14 AM
Reply: #303
FS: >>-You must have a thick atmosphere to support a safe sun o.o-->
FS: >>-Ours is not..."too hot", as you call it, but rather our atmosphere is rather thin and as a result the radiation is extremely high :(-->
FS: >>-One can obtain some nasty burns from such an experience in direct sunlight :(-->
FS: >>-Long enough is a relative concept, I suppose :)-->
FS: >>-Hmm...What is something we may culturally have in common to get a common increment of time?-->
FS: >>-Hold on :D-->
FS: >>-What is a popular song in your culture, perhaps we have something similar with which to compare it to :?-->
FS: >>-And, well, I suppose the projects are a bit of both, I hope them to be mutually beneficial :(-->
FS: >>-What SV means is that while red bloods live shorter lifespans, seadwellers like herself can live extremely long amounts of time :)-->
FS: >>-((Though whether it is natural, or simply due to a seadweller's access to top of the line medications, clean living conditions, safe, defended environments, and sustainable nutrition habits, I have yet to discover ":<))-->

Check out my God Tier/Fantroll Help Memo HERE :D!

Offline 09-25-2018, 01:40 AM
Reply: #304
CC: well, that would be easy enough to figure out, have a seadweller take care of a red blood like they would their own son, I'm sure some scientist would be willing to do it, they tend to do a lot of odd things, anyways, if they end up living as long as a sea dweller, then it will be because they got propper mecidine, if not, then it means that sea dwellers do in fact live longer than normal people, also, horns? i do not have horns, and they definitely don't grow out of my butox, that would be uncomfortable, although, if you come from insects, do you guys have antennae or something like that?
Offline 09-25-2018, 06:10 AM (This reply was last modified: 09-25-2018 06:12 AM by SpacedOutSylph.)(Edited by SpacedOutSylph.)
Reply: #305
FS: >>-Well, despite the fact that a land dwelling red blood would drown in the sea, there are a number of issues with that, of which I have no doubt that SV will wholeheartedly address o.o-->
FS: Though in theory it would be an effective test o.o-->
FS: >>-((not to mention securing a rust blood from hatching is impossible, despite my best efforts, they are never wholly pure test subjects, and as a result an experiment such as that is impossible to carry out. Not to mention, once I leave planetside I could not have them accompany me to affirm my findings :(((((())-->
FS: >>-I mean what ":O-->
FS: >>-What is a "son" :?-->
FS: >>-We have horns, not antennae, that would be silly :3-->

Offline 09-25-2018, 07:14 AM
Reply: #306
SV: yeah yeah! i gots the issue w that!
SV: landdwellers aint got an expanding and contracting aquatic vascular system like i do-
all complex and shiz
SV: i doubt any of us wanna be deallin w some lowly rust who were all convinced wouldnt last 1 billionth of our life span even if they got a chance to even sniff our top notch medical care and every otter perk that comes with being of noble blood
SV: plus i doubt our heiress and empress would be all on board the giant idiot boat for that sort of hogwash
SV: what is this 'adopt a sludgeblood' day?
ahaha!

you know that time when youre supposed to be ruining lives but end up flushed for your auspitis moirails kismesis
yeah me neither
Offline 09-25-2018, 11:33 AM
Reply: #307
FS: >>-((I told you ":O))-->
FS: >>-I honestly don't think they're all so bad, I'm sure there must be some good eggs after all o.o-->
FS: >>-Of course I'd have to test that theory but still ":O-->
FS: >>-I'm probably far too optimistic about this all ":>-->

Offline 09-25-2018, 09:26 PM
Reply: #308
SV: you should try it!
SV: youre high enough- plus you dont have to teach a mofo how to swim
SV: i mean-
wouldnt admit it outta my mouth but im intreagued
SV: 8:O you shoukd do it!

yeah me neither
Offline 09-26-2018, 04:24 AM
Reply: #309
FS: >>-I would if I didn't have nonexistent social ability ":D-->
FS: >>-Besides, my results couldn't be conclusive because I cannot exactly take in a rust blood child, as I would have to leave planetside before they were grown, and I would be unable to see the fruits of my labor :(-->
FS: >>-Though I suppose it would be nice to have some company every now and then, I probably would just have panic attacks constantly @-@-->
FS: >>-Oh well :(-->
FS: >>-Perhaps one day :)-->

Offline 09-27-2018, 07:04 AM
Reply: #310
CC: oh ya, i forgot, you guys dont do the whole raise your own children thing, you have........a lussus i think is the word you have been using raise a baby, so i guess the proper terminology would be "raise them like you were their lussus", and while it isn't feasible for either of you to raise one, is it possible any of you have friends that are crazy enough to take on such a project? if not, it's ok, it's only really a thought experiment, but you asked a question, and like pops says....wait, i'm being smart, aren't I? one second......

CC: now that i have properly cursed my father for ingraining this awfull scientific side of me into me, i can continue talking about stuff, and pretend like i was not raised by one of the smarter people on my planet, so where were we? ok, so if you dont try, you can't learn or something like that, and also, FS, i may not know much about your culture, and what constitutes as "social skills" but from what people from my planet consider, you seem to be doing well in that aspect

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)