Freshness Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
-- xefros joined the chatroom --
Group TagsCanon OC Fandom
Offline 08-13-2018, 04:52 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-19-2018 02:52 PM by sinical.)(Edited by sinical.)
Reply: #21
RE: -- xefros joined the chatroom --
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: oh i see... well if you say the subject can join in uneXpectadly its best we dont talk about that.
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: oh okay that Xplains how some trolls use their signs and other have letters.
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: really you would help me?? that aXtually makes me feel safer and i really appreciate that rusty!
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: even if i think were safe here X:)

[Image: RAHbmps.png]: oops guess i shouldve Xplained my Xcentric quirk before, sorry!!
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: well yeah, but even if the tetrarch is a leader he does say that he treats everyone with the utmost equality.
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: he does give me advice on how to act but he simply wants the best for me, thats what he says as my moirail.
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: also, since hes a bronzeblood he DOES have some authority over my meek burgundyblood self.
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: that just how life worX.
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: hey umm ptc... what is a happy carnival Xactly? if ya dont mind me asking X:)
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-13-2018, 05:01 AM
Reply: #22
FS: >>-Oh he's a bronze :O?-->
FS: >>-I'm a little surprised :D-->
FS: >>-Yeah but he's barely above you though, he's not seriously claiming to have the right to boss you around over such a small gap XD?-->
FS: >>-I guess he treats you like an equal partner though if he's all about equality though :DD!!-->
FS: >>-As long as you're happy it's none of my business though, sorry if I'm prying too much, it's a bad habit ":3-->
FS: >-Which you seem to be so that's good :D-->
FS: >>-You guys are so chill, much better than my neighbors XD-->
FS: >>-I'd love to meet this Tetrarch of yours :DDD!!-->
FS: >>-Even if it's just over chat :DD-->
FS: >>-(Also I know it's a secret project, but what kinda secret project XD? As in, what is the subject of the secret project :D)-->

Check out my God Tier/Fantroll Help Memo HERE :D!

Online 08-13-2018, 05:30 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-13-2018 05:37 AM by artstetic.)(Edited by artstetic.)
Reply: #23
[Image: yf8bgDv.png]: > A BRONZEBLOOD?? WELL THAT'S JUST EVEN WORSE! <
[Image: yf8bgDv.png]: > XEFROS, BUDDY, PAL, CHUM, NEWEST FRIEND. I KNOW THAT IT'S HARD TO RELATE TO HIGHBLOODS, BUT LET'S GET ON A LOWER LEVEL HERE. NO ONE SHOULD BE IN CONTROL OF HOW YOU ACT! YOU ARE ONE IN BILLIONS, TRILLIONS OF LIFEFORMS IN THIS WORLD! SO WHAT'RE YOU GONNA DO? CONFORM TO THE NORMS BUILT BY OTHERS? LET PEOPLE TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE? <
[Image: yf8bgDv.png]: > NO ONE HAS AUTHORITY OVER YOU BUT YOURSELF! YOU ARE A RUST BLOOD, BORN WITH TALENT IN WHAT I'M ASSUMING IS INCREDIBLE ABILITIES! THESE ARE YOUR GIFTS, AND TO HAVE ANYONE EVER TELL YOU THEY ARE WRONG IS INCRIMINATING! <
[Image: yf8bgDv.png]: >>> YOU ARE YOUR OWN PERSON!!! SO OWN IT, XEFROS!!! JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS A DIFFERENT HUE HIGHER DOESN'T MAKE YOU A SLAVE!!! YOU CAN STILL PUNCH THEM IN THE NOSE JUST AS EASILY!!! <<<
[Image: yf8bgDv.png]: > ... <
[Image: yf8bgDv.png]: > I GET A LITTLE CARRIED AWAY WITH PEPTALKS. <

-- trainedShepherd [TS] responded to memo RIGHT NOW --
[Image: yf8bgDv.png]: > AH! ASSHOLE ALERT! <
TS: |>>wow youre so funny and origina| hercus
[Image: yf8bgDv.png]: > THAT'S HERCAS TO YOU! WAIT NO IT'S RUSTY <
TS: |>>haha jesus fuck >>you fa|| for that every time stg
TS: |>>anyways tf u doin here arent u sposed t be makin dindin tonite
[Image: yf8bgDv.png]: > I'M OUT ON IMPORTANT BUSINESS! AND MAYBE IF YOUR LUSUS WOULD STOP SLACKING SO MUCH, WE'D ALREADY HAVE DINNER! <
TS: |>>this aint important biz u shit >>go get dinner >>my |usus is sick i to|d you this
[Image: yf8bgDv.png]: > YOU'RE SICK! <
TS: |>>f|attered but not the topic
Offline 08-13-2018, 05:55 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-13-2018 05:56 AM by Fubar.)(Edited by Fubar.)
Reply: #24
---- FUTURE terminallyCapricious [FTC] responded to the memo ???? HOURS from NOW ----

PTC: :o)
FTC: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU LET YOUR MOTHER FUCKIN SELF BE ALL PUSHED AROUND BY A MUDBLOOD ONLY ONE STEP ABOVE?
FTC: now that's one great jest you're pooling like a true fool
FTC: THAT YOU'RE MAKING OUTTA YOUR SELF
FTC: what words is your tetrarch being feeding at you
FTC: FEEDING YOUR THINKPAN UNTIL IT'S BLOATED LIKE A PARADE BALLOON ALL READY TO BURST AND COVER ALL THE CROWD IN SLIMY GUTS
FTC: is he telling that highbloods are all about ordering the lowers to cater at their whimsies or insisting on being addressed as someone higher
FTC: JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER FUCKIN EXECUSE FOR A REBELLION COMMANDER
FTC: ahahahahahahahaha
FTC: HONK

FTC: and blue brother, it's no big deal that you don't get the mirthful messiahs
FTC: THEY WILL GET YOU ANYWAY
FTC: :o)

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world
Offline 08-13-2018, 06:13 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-13-2018 06:17 AM by SpacedOutSylph.)(Edited by SpacedOutSylph.)
Reply: #25
FS:
FS: >>- .... -->
FS: >>-(Rebellion....? Slimy guts balloon...? What...?)-->
FS: >>-...Well that's one way to put it ":D-->
FS: >>-(Should I be worried...?)-->
FS: >>-That's sweet rusty, quasi-revolutionary or no! I couldn't have said it better :3!-->
FS: >>-He's right, Xefros... you shouldn't let people push you around! You're a real sweetheart, and also very awesome and nice :D! So maybe you don't need tips on how to act? Because you act great already! And I think you would act great with or without his advice :3-->
FS: >>-I would know because I have good taste I think, trust me :3!!-->
FS: >>-Also, hi new teal guy :D!!-->
FS: >>-Maybe you guys can just order something in ":3? Easier than the hassle of cooking "XD-->
FS: >>-Also if your lusus is sick maybe I can help...! I'm no doctor but I have picked up a few basic abilities :D-->

Offline 08-13-2018, 06:49 AM
Reply: #26
---- PAST terminallyCapricious [FTC] responded to the memo ???? HOURS from NOW ----

PTC: wAiT fS wHy WoUlD yOu gEt YoUr WoRrY oN?
PTC: dOn'T RiDe ThE fEaR cArT, jUsT SlAm DoWn A fAyGo CaN
PTC: lIkE a JeStErRoRiZeR sLaMmInG DoWn At tHeIr vIcTiM fRoM a TrApEzE
PTC: aNd XbRoThEr, YoU'Re LuCkY tO bE hAvInG a PaLeR wHo Is BeInG AlL DeCidInG fOr YoU
PTC: It MeAnS yOuR mOiRaIl CaReS aBoUt YoU
PTC: mY bEsT fRiEnD's DoInG tHe SaMe At Me
PTC: mOtHeRfUcK, yOu'Ve GoT yOuR qUeStIoNiNgS aT mE aNd i FoRgOt
PTC: sOrRy, BrO :o(
PTC: iT's NoT a ReDrOoM
PTC: wHy CaLl It ReD aNyWaY iF iT's SpLaTtErEd In AlL cOlOrS aFtEr A mIrThFuL dAnCe AnYwAy?
PTC: aNd dOn'T bE aLl hArShInG aT tHe pUrPlE
PTC: tHe SuBjUgGuLaToRs WeRe NeVeR tYiNg ThEmSeLvEs By OnLy cUlLiNg RuStS
PTC: In ThE PAST, At LeAsT
PTC: My HaTeFrIeNd'S sAyInG I gOtTa GeT mY mUrDeR oN tOo. I JuSt iSn'T fEeLiNg LiKe tHaT :o(

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

Offline 08-13-2018, 07:01 AM
Reply: #27
FS: >>-(What....what's happening "XD?? Is this guy okay "XD???)-->
FS: >>-Well, you do have a point, I'm not saying don't give your pale partner a chance, just, yknow, think for yourself too :D-->
FS: >>-And not wanting to be all violent isn't a bad thing, and it doesn't make you a bad highblood either ":3-->
FS: >>-(At least I think that's what you were trying to get at ":3)-->
FS: >>-So many of you are platonically involved! I hope all that luck rubs off on me XD!!-->
FS: >>-Anyways ":D-->

Offline 08-13-2018, 07:45 AM
Reply: #28
---- FUTURE terminallyCapricious [FTC] responded to the memo ???? HOURS from NOW ----

FTC: am i ok?
FTC: AHAHAHAHA
FTC: mother fuck if i know now
FTC: HONK
FTC: and x rust, don't be all letting your best friend be all directing your self
FTC: SMASH HIS HEAD IN NEXT TIME HE ORDERS YOU

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

Offline 08-13-2018, 07:58 AM
Reply: #29

FS: >>-OKAY how about we DONT BASH PEOPLES HEADS """":D-->
FS: >>-I am DEFINITELY WORRIED NOW """"":D-->
FS: >>-Do you need help ":D-->
FS: >>-Would you like some warm milk and maybe some "Calm Down Please" cookies """:D-->
FS: >>-Where is your moirail """:D-->
FS: >>-Deep breaths """:D-->
FS: >>-Listen to some music """:D-->
FS: >>-Go pet a soft fluffy animal maybe a cat or something """":D-->

Offline 08-13-2018, 12:24 PM (This reply was last modified: 08-14-2018 08:46 PM by lightningFox.)(Edited by lightningFox.)
Reply: #30
---- lostImmortal joined the memo at ??:?? ----
LI : i really should be sleeping but i'm getting a shit ton of pings here
LI : what on alternia is going on here this place looks like a fuckin' rainbow

heyo name's dash

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 2 Guest(s)