Freshness Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
-- xefros joined the chatroom --
Group TagsCanon OC Fandom
Offline 08-12-2018, 01:56 PM
Reply: #11
RE: -- xefros joined the chatroom --
FS: >>-:D-->
FS: >>-Thanks! I didn't know if he meant something more specific, like some obscure cultural reference or something XD-->
FS: >>-Don't get out much "XD-->
FS: >>-I guess there's a lot of rusts on here :3-->
FS: >>-And... I think he means red room, like, uh...livestream murder? That's a pretty highblood thing though, X dude was right, purplebloods are are really into it...-->
FS: >>-But yes, none of that here!!-->

Check out my God Tier/Fantroll Help Memo HERE :D!

Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-13-2018, 12:42 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-14-2018 09:58 AM by sinical.)(Edited by sinical.)
Reply: #12
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: well seeing as you seem to be trusting enough despite your blood status
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: and that there are other rust bloods like me in here
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: guess theres no harm in telling ya whats up X:)
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: sorry i got paranoid back there because of your blood color and all. the tetrarch ofX says i need to stop being so Xcessively anXious.
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: by the way im Xefros!
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: oh... you dont have to disable your typing color because of me. i really dont wanna be a bother.
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: how do you not know who tetrach dammek is??
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: well i guess its because youre an indigo... but you seem trusting enough
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: tetrarch dammek is the most amazing guy there is!! hes so smart and confident and dedicated.
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: group? what do ya mean by that? X:)
Offline 08-13-2018, 12:58 AM
Reply: #13
FS: >>-Hi Xefros :DD-->
FS: >>-You're a sweetheart XD-->
FS: >>-I like to believe that at least some of us higher ups aren't so bad! Judge people by their blood color but I guess take it with a grain of salt? We might surprise you :3-->
FS: >>-Then again I guess I can't really talk because purple bloods and their weird clown murder cult freak me out o-o"-->
FS: >>-And no, I haven't heard of Dammek..? That's his name, I assume :?-->
FS: >>-What's his deal :3?-->
FS: >>-Is he your boss or something :?-->
FS: >>-You sure know how to take orders from him XD-->

Offline 08-13-2018, 03:45 AM
Reply: #14
---- PAST terminallyCapricious [PTC responded to the memo ???? HOURS from NOW ----

PTC: wHoA wHoA i LoOk AwAy OuTtA tHiS mEmO aNd iT's AlL bEiNg InFeStEd WiTh RiGhTeOuS gUyS aLl KiNdS oF pReTtY cOlOrS lIkE hApPy CaRnIvAl!
PTC: hOnK!
PTC: aNd BeInG aLl FeArFuL iSn'T gOoD aT yOu. OuR rIoToUs BlOoDs aRe AlL uNlIkE bUt WhY hAtE oThEr BlOoDs?
PTC: lEt'S aLl JuSt Be FrIeNdLy At EaCh OtHeRs

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world
Online 08-13-2018, 03:58 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-13-2018 03:58 AM by artstetic.)(Edited by artstetic.)
Reply: #15
[Image: yf8bgDv.png]: > ..AH YES, A REDROOM. I SEE. <
[Image: yf8bgDv.png]: > I'D LOVE TO BE JUST A BIT MORE FRIENDLY IF IT WEREN'T FOR A PARTICULAR GRUDGE I WITHHOLD.. BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER! <
[Image: yf8bgDv.png]: > UNLIKE THE REST OF YOU, I'D LIKE TO TREAT OUR NEW GUEST WITH RESPECT, AND INFORMATION! <
[Image: yf8bgDv.png]: > SO XEFROS, PLEASANTRIES ASIDE, IS THERE ANYTHING IN PARTICULAR THAT YOU'RE CONFUSED ABOUT WITH THIS CLIENT? <
Offline 08-13-2018, 03:59 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-14-2018 09:58 AM by sinical.)(Edited by sinical.)
Reply: #16
Exclamation RE: -- xefros joined the chatroom --
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: well... i always hear stories about lowbloods getting culled in bloodthristy ways by purple bloods.
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: apparently the culling happens in these Xtremely disturbing dark places and is Xmitted for everyone to see, known as redrooms.
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: X:(
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: but you guys are... different oddly enough.
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: X:)
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: now about dammek
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: its best to call him tetrarch and never just dammek because that could be disrespectful to someone so important like him!
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: he helps me a lot and gives me tips on what to do and how to act
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: hes simply the best moirail there is!
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: kinda weird to think that someone like him would even be in a moirallegiance with someone like me.
Offline 08-13-2018, 04:12 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-13-2018 04:17 AM by SpacedOutSylph.)(Edited by SpacedOutSylph.)
Reply: #17
FS: >>-Oh the clown's still here cool :D-->
FS: >>-(Sorry, I don't mean to impose at all on your beliefs, you're entitled to them after all, no offense ^-^)-->
FS: >>-I don't think I properly greeted you, or the other rustblood for that matter "XD-->
FS: >>-So hello to you both ^w^!!-->
FS: >>-On that note though, Rusty what did I do D:"-->
FS: >>-I'm sorry if I've been unhelpful D:"-->
FS: >>-Also if something's happened that's made you hold a grudge D:-->
FS: >>-But yeah, it's really a shame, to see life going to waste like that ;-;-->
FS: >>-In redrooms I mean...-->
FS: >>-(Also, "Xmitted"..? Sorry, still getting the hang of your quirk ":3)-->
FS: >>--It's a really clever one :D-->
FS: >>-Also congrats on your <> :3!-->
FS: >>-And I can call him tetrarch dammek if it's more respectful :3-->
FS: >>-Sorry about that ^-^"-->
FS: >>-What's he done that's so amazing :3?-->
FS: >>-I don't mean to sound incredulous, but you've tugged at my curiosity ^u^!!-->
FS: >>-He must be great if a sweetheart like you talks about him like that :D-->

Offline 08-13-2018, 04:19 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-14-2018 09:58 AM by sinical.)(Edited by sinical.)
Reply: #18
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: about the client thing...
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: for one thing i dont really get why we are the only ones using a symbol instead of letters like before our messages ya know?
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: is it a rustblood Xclusive thing??
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: also, can others especially the authorities see our conversations?
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: im not very sharp on new technology hehe.
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: grudge? what kind of grudge it is rusty? X:)
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: sorry! im just curious about it.
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: i really appreciate that fs, that means a lot! you and the purple blood seem to be pretty cool X:D
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: hes done a lot for me but if i were to say eveything hes done for me, we would be here for sweeps! aXtually, we are kinda working on something HUGE right now.
[Image: RAHbmps.png]: but it is still a work in progress though and not to mention top secret hehe X:)
Online 08-13-2018, 04:20 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-13-2018 04:27 AM by artstetic.)(Edited by artstetic.)
Reply: #19
EDIT; one sec
EDIT EDIT: ait we good

[Image: yf8bgDv.png]: > HE MEANS TRANSMITTED. BUT NO WORRIES, XEFROS! IF WE ARE TO RUN INTO ANY SORT OF REDROOM-Y ISSUES, I'M HERE TO HELP YOU THROUGH IT! <
[Image: yf8bgDv.png]: > IF YOUR MOIRAIL IS A TETRARCH, THAT'D MAKE HIM A LEADER OF SOME SORT. <
[Image: yf8bgDv.png]: > AND THAT'D MAKE SENSE IF HE SO-CALLED 'TELLS YOU HOW TO ACT'. <
[Image: yf8bgDv.png]: > BY HOW YOU'RE WORDING IT, HE MUST BE A HIGHBLOOD, CORRECT? MAKING YOU QUESTION YOUR OWN SELF-CONFIDENCE AND BLOOD COLOR? <

[Image: yf8bgDv.png]: > HOOH, ALRIGHT, LET ME EXPLAIN. <
[Image: yf8bgDv.png]: > THERE ARE EARLIER VERSIONS OF THIS CLIENT WHICH INCLUDED A VERSION THAT HAD THE SIGNS, LIKE WE ARE USING NOW. DUE TO HAVING TO ADD SO MANY SIGNS CONSTANTLY, THE COMPANY BEHIND THE CHAT CLIENT EVENTUALLY GAVE IN AND JUST LET PEOPLE PICK WHAT THEY WANT. I'M CURRENTLY IN POSSESSION OF AN EARLIER VERSION, BECAUSE MY OLD BUSTED BORROWED HUSKTOP DOESN'T LET ME DOWNLOAD THE LATER ONES.
[Image: yf8bgDv.png]: > MY SIGN ISN'T EVEN ON HERE, BUT THAT'S MOSTLY BECAUSE A GOOD CHUNK OF THE STAFF IS HIGHBLOODS THAT DIDN'T CARE TO IMPLEMENT MORE LOWBLOODED SIGNS! MORE THAN LIKELY, YOU'VE ALSO DOWNLOADED AN EARLIER VERSION, FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR DEVICE NOT EXPLODING FROM THE AMOUNT OF FILES THE PROGRAM CONTAINS. <
[Image: yf8bgDv.png]: > AND MY GRUDGE IS OF NO BUSINESS. ESPECIALLY SINCE THE SUBJECT CAN JOIN AT ANY TIME.. <
Offline 08-13-2018, 04:45 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-13-2018 04:46 AM by SpacedOutSylph.)(Edited by SpacedOutSylph.)
Reply: #20
FS: >>-Oh I get it!! Transmitted, that's really well thought out omg XD!!-->
FS: >>-Some highbloods really do abuse their power :(-->
FS: >>-Still, you seem to really like him, I hope he treats you alright :)-->
FS: >>-If you guys are having technical difficulties I'm happy to help :D-->
FS: >>- I work with a lot of software, though it's not usually computer programming :3-->
FS: >>- OOOO secrets are exciting :DD!! Let me know what it is when you finish >w<!!-->
FS: >>-Good luck to you both ^w^!!-->
FS: >>- Also I have no idea if people can track this, I don't imagine why they'd be bothered with a bunch of kids chatting though XD-->

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 2 Guest(s)