Post Reply 
 
Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The What? Wastes?
Offline 11-14-2018, 09:38 AM (This reply was last modified: 11-14-2018 01:17 PM by ambiguousMangoCat.)(Edited by ambiguousMangoCat.)
Reply: #31
RE: The What? Wastes?
Stand your ground.

You hold tightly onto your crowbar in front of you as the group approaches.

The people arrive at the side of the crashed ship, stopping their mounts. There are about 7 of them, all wearing hoods, rags, and small bits of armor in multiple shades of gray, and they're each saddled on large, gray, carapaced creatures.

The person at the front of the group says something you can't discern to the rest, hops off of their mount, walk to the side of the ship, climb up onto the deck where you stand, and remove their hood with one hand, their other keeping their grip on a scythe-like weapon. You notice she's a [Dersite] woman, and she's a lot taller than you are.

You don't speak to her, but rather, let go of your crowbar with one hand and give a small wave before returning your hand to the handle of the crowbar. You think for a moment about how crowbars are mostly handle. About 80% or more of a crowbar is handle. Weird, right? You ask this question to the chorus of crickets in your head. They reply only in a language of chirping. Figures.

She waves back with her free hand and clears her throat.

"Hello. Can you, like... speak?"

You only nod in reply.

"Fair." She shrugs. "I'm the Scavenging Official."

You nod again, deciding to finally speak. "Disoriented Vagrant."

"Hm. Apt name." She looks back to her companions, as do you. You notice now that they all seem to be heavily armed. Your attention is pulled back to her as she speaks again. "Well, my friends here are going to be searching this ship for parts, but once they're done with that, I can take you to the city, and, you know. Get you oriented."

You have a lot of questions you want to ask, but you don't. In fact, at this point, you're too intimidated to do anything other than nod and do what she says.

She leads you off the deck and back to her mount, which you both take a seat in the sand against, using it as shade. After she gives them a thumbs up, her companions dismount, all of them heading onto the deck of the ship and heading off in different directions within.

You are now left alone outside with SO.

> What do you do?


hi!! my names rain and i write sometimes


please check out [The What? Wastes?]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline Yesterday, 01:34 AM
Reply: #32
RE: The What? Wastes?
> ask where we are right now
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline Yesterday, 06:20 AM
Reply: #33
RE: The What? Wastes?
Ask Whereabouts.

You look over at her, and she looks back to you. Might as well ask some questions now, since you have time.

"So. Where are we?" You tilt your head.

"The... the desert? I dunno what to tell you. We're about five minutes south of Ammostein."

"No, I mean, like... What planet?"

"Jeez, you really are Disoriented, huh? We're on The In-between."

"Is. Is that the name?"

"Uh huh. You know, planet in between the empires?"

"Oh. Right. The empires."

She chuckles. "Yeah, those."

You don't say anything after that, and neither does she. You can still hear her companions clamouring inside the ship. You assume it'll still be a bit until they're done.

> What do you do?


hi!! my names rain and i write sometimes


please check out [The What? Wastes?]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline Yesterday, 10:39 AM
Reply: #34
RE: The What? Wastes?
> Inquire if she knows where this ship came from.


Check out my God Tier/Fantroll Help Memo HERE :D!

Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Board jump:


User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)