Post Reply 
 
Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The What? Wastes?
Offline 08-08-2018, 03:11 PM (This reply was last modified: 08-08-2018 03:14 PM by ambiguousMangoCat.)(Edited by ambiguousMangoCat.)
Reply: #21
RE: The What? Wastes?
Attempt to remember.

Does your memory go past this battleship? Do you know where you are? Do you know what's going on? Good question.

[DV made a PHYS KNW check of 110!]

The answer to that question is, to be honest, kinda vague. But not too vague. That'd be bad storytelling.

You remember a sun. A large, hot sun, maybe even big enough and hot enough to be deadly to someone without a carapace. You remember a crash. You remember two very large empires, that yet continued to grow. You remembered being in between these two empires.

And that's it.

> What do you do?


hi!! my names rain and i write sometimes


please check out [The What? Wastes?]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-08-2018, 08:25 PM
Reply: #22
RE: The What? Wastes?
> ask for a hint.

[Image: dHjZkh9.png]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-09-2018, 02:37 AM
Reply: #23
RE: The What? Wastes?
Ask for a hint.

[DV made a MENT WIT check of 225!]

You remember there is a WHOLE dead body that you've barely even looked at, just, right there. It's over by the wall in the control room. How could you have forgotten about it? Maybe there's something that could help you get out on the corpse.

> What do you do?


hi!! my names rain and i write sometimes


please check out [The What? Wastes?]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-09-2018, 02:40 AM
Reply: #24
RE: The What? Wastes?
> Loot the corpse and ask in your newfound riches!!

Anyone down for some jadedave :D
I have fantrolls too owo
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-09-2018, 09:23 AM
Reply: #25
RE: The What? Wastes?
Loot corpse, bask in riches.

You head back into the control room and search the body of the soldier. They are laying face down near the wall. The bloodtains around them come mostly from a long-dried wound where their right forearm seemed to have been ripped off. Ouch.

You decide to let them keep their clothes. You're defiling this corpse, but taking their clothes would just be too much.


You don your SICK NEW ARMOR, which isn't really sick, or even "new" by any means, but it is still armor. You put it on underneath your lab coat. You ponder the label on your coat for a second. The label on your jumpsuit, too. What is PACE Labs?

You guess you'll find out later.

> What do you do?


hi!! my names rain and i write sometimes


please check out [The What? Wastes?]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-09-2018, 10:32 AM
Reply: #26
RE: The What? Wastes?
> Hit computer with your IRON STICK OF POWER to make them comply with your wishes.

Anyone down for some jadedave :D
I have fantrolls too owo
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-09-2018, 11:09 AM
Reply: #27
RE: The What? Wastes?
Smash a computer into complicity.

You ready your arm, getting into a sort of golf stance in front of one of the few working monitors. After adjusting your stance a bit, you take a swing at it.

There's a loud crash of glass as you teach this monitor a good lesson.

You look at the broken computer, and to the shards of glass on the floor.

That'll teach that motherfucker.

That'll teach it.

> What do you do?


hi!! my names rain and i write sometimes


please check out [The What? Wastes?]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-10-2018, 03:01 AM
Reply: #28
RE: The What? Wastes?
> Search for more loot throughout the ship.

Anyone down for some jadedave :D
I have fantrolls too owo
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-10-2018, 09:29 AM
Reply: #29
RE: The What? Wastes?
Search the ship.

First you'll have to leave the control room! You head back into the hallway. You go up to the door. You wedge your CROWBAR under the door, making an attempt to PRY it open.

[DV made a PHYS STR check of 210!]

You manage to get it open just enough to wiggle out. The sun is nearly blinding, especially against the bright yellow surface of the ship. You wiggle out of the control room, and onto the deck of the ship.

The sun hangs low in the purple-ish sky of this desert wasteland. You sort of begin to realize why this adventure was named what it was.

Along with the big, red sun before you, you also see in the distance, like, a weird little.. blob. It's getting closer. It's a gray, fast-moving blob.

As they get closer, you begin to realize it's people.

> What do you do?


hi!! my names rain and i write sometimes


please check out [The What? Wastes?]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-10-2018, 08:22 PM
Reply: #30
RE: The What? Wastes?
> wield your crowbar defensively, and do not sway !

[Image: dHjZkh9.png]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Board jump:


User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)