Post Reply 
 
Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The What? Wastes?
Offline 08-06-2018, 10:38 AM
Reply: #11
RE: The What? Wastes?
See an exit.

At the wall, the same wall opposite to the wall the chair you recently tried to take a nap on rolled towards, there is indeed an exit. It's one of those doors that raises up and into the ceiling. However, the door is stuck in a half-open state.

You crawl through the open bottom of the door, and into a hallway, at the end of which is a small flight of stairs leading up to a similar door. However, this door is not stuck in a half-open state, but rather in a closed state. You don't actually know whether or not it's actually stuck.

> What do you do?


hi!! my names rain and i write sometimes


please check out [The What? Wastes?]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-07-2018, 02:52 AM
Reply: #12
RE: The What? Wastes?
> further examine hallway.

[Image: VCp3Vx7.gif]

❝ all your flaws and i still think you are perfect ❞
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-07-2018, 11:46 AM
Reply: #13
RE: The What? Wastes?
Examine hallway.

The hallway is dim, the only light in it being the dim red light coming in from the control room you just left.

This hallway has a few old bloody footprints on the floor. These footprints were large and nearly reptilian, except for one little detail. The shapes of the footprints were not organic. They were geometrically shaped. The blood seemed just as old as the blood back in the control room.

The closed door at the end of the hallway has a barcode scanner on the side of it that doesn't work.

> What do you do?


hi!! my names rain and i write sometimes


please check out [The What? Wastes?]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-08-2018, 12:10 AM
Reply: #14
RE: The What? Wastes?
>Attempt to open the door by force

i suck toes
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-08-2018, 12:33 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-09-2018 05:44 PM by ambiguousMangoCat.)(Edited by ambiguousMangoCat.)
Reply: #15
RE: The What? Wastes?
Attempt to open door by force.

You just ram yourself into the door.

[DV made a PHYS STR check of 119!]

[DV took 3 damage!]

Ow. Ow, what the fuck. Ow. Why'd you even try that. The whole ship is tilted, like, upwards, so you couldn't even get that much momentum in the first place. Still hurts. What the shit. Why did you do that. Fuck. Shit.

You lay on the floor, cradling your hurt arm. The door dented slightly.

> What do you do?


hi!! my names rain and i write sometimes


please check out [The What? Wastes?]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-08-2018, 12:36 AM
Reply: #16
RE: The What? Wastes?
>Take a little recovery break and reflect on what has happened so far.

i suck toes
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-08-2018, 01:09 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-09-2018 05:46 PM by ambiguousMangoCat.)(Edited by ambiguousMangoCat.)
Reply: #17
RE: The What? Wastes?
Recover and reflect.

You just. Lay down on the floor of this dark hallway to recover a bit and think about what's going on.

You woke up in the control room of a ship belonging to the powerful army of [Prospit], which you're not sure still exists. Saw some old bloodstains. Tried and failed to take a nap. Saw a dead body. Crawled under a door. Rammed into a different door. Laid down. Reminisced on the recent past.

The pain subsides a bit. You're good now.

> What do you do?


hi!! my names rain and i write sometimes


please check out [The What? Wastes?]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-08-2018, 05:05 AM
Reply: #18
RE: The What? Wastes?
> Call for help.


Check out my God Tier/Fantroll Help Memo HERE :D!

Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-08-2018, 08:56 AM
Reply: #19
RE: The What? Wastes?
Call for help.

You know this wouldn't really help, like, at all, but you scream. For someone. Anyone. Maybe even anything. Just a little bit of help would be pretty cool, you scream. Even just a tiny deus ex machina would help, you continue to scream.

After wasting so much breath, and breathing, so as to regain that breath, it finally occurs to you how much this place smells of dead bodies. It's a bit of a sickening occurrence, though.

> What do you do?


hi!! my names rain and i write sometimes


please check out [The What? Wastes?]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-08-2018, 09:15 AM
Reply: #20
RE: The What? Wastes?
> try your best to remember anything before you woke up in the battleship.

[Image: VCp3Vx7.gif]

❝ all your flaws and i still think you are perfect ❞
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Board jump:


User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)